Dareus unhappy with Bills in contract talks (update:He's ok)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only concern with paying Dareus over $90m here , I think he is worth it but.

Can the Bills afford to resign Glenn , Gilmore and Bradham ?

while I love the last 3 players you mentioned, it is more important to sign a 25 year old first team all pro who is extremely difficult to replace than those 3. They are all good to great players but not yet elite. Imo. I still think they could sign 2 of the 3 if not all 3 plus Dareus. Let the capologist work. Edited by YoloinOhio

while I love the last 3 players you mentioned, it is more important to sign a 25 year old first team all pro who is extremely difficult to replace than those 3. They are all good to great players but not yet elite. Imo. I still think they could sign 2 of the 3 if not all 3 plus Dareus. Let the capologist work.

I will be one happy camper if you are right on this one :thumbsup:

On to the next. He is not the fsce of that D line. Nor is he the most disruptive. He is a great young talent. But he never had any allegiance. He is going to chase the money like many of us knew. He isnt keen on Buffalo. He is keen on whoever will pay him money. He retracts his statement for 2 reasons. He doesnt want the community backlash. And he doesnt want to be ostracized from the team. 16+games lined up next to men that helped make your career, wont be smooth when you have told them that this is gonna be your last year here. How about you not do us the favor of signing the franchise paperwork. Big deal. Sign the friggin 90+ mil contract. Gerald McCoy was not worth the money. And im not willing to go the way of the dolphins and dump 200 mil into a QBand DT. And be scarce on funds for the rest of the team.i want him back but i wont lose a smidge of sleep. I would be way more bummed had we lost Hughes or Mario. There are other DTs on the team. Corbin plays well. And college has a few guys we dont know yet. If this negotiation blows up i would love to do a scouting thread for the next man up

Sully, i presume is now drinking lo- grade 'shine. What else could it be? HIs brain has finally gone mush since one would also presume he puts this on his corn flakes too. 40-50 mil for a tackle of Donkey kong suh skills before he signed the mega deal? maybe? Sandra Bullock IIRC correctly made something like 52 mil on " gravity" since the deal was backloaded. keep it in perspective Sully, and let me know if you need some better quality shine. I read this guys krap but his hard on for Dareus is getting ridiculous. dareus gets 100mil+ or he is gone. And IMO he should go nowhere. This deal should not be playing out like this, Get it done now.

On to the next. He is not the fsce of that D line. Nor is he the most disruptive. He is a great young talent. But he never had any allegiance. He is going to chase the money like many of us knew. He isnt keen on Buffalo. He is keen on whoever will pay him money. He retracts his statement for 2 reasons. He doesnt want the community backlash. And he doesnt want to be ostracized from the team. 16+games lined up next to men that helped make your career, wont be smooth when you have told them that this is gonna be your last year here. How about you not do us the favor of signing the franchise paperwork. Big deal. Sign the friggin 90+ mil contract. Gerald McCoy was not worth the money. And im not willing to go the way of the dolphins and dump 200 mil into a QBand DT. And be scarce on funds for the rest of the team.i want him back but i wont lose a smidge of sleep. I would be way more bummed had we lost Hughes or Mario. There are other DTs on the team. Corbin plays well. And college has a few guys we dont know yet. If this negotiation blows up i would love to do a scouting thread for the next man up

As are most players in the NFL.

Sully, i presume is now drinking lo- grade 'shine. What else could it be? HIs brain has finally gone mush since one would also presume he puts this on his corn flakes too. 40-50 mil for a tackle of Donkey kong suh skills before he signed the mega deal? maybe? Sandra Bullock IIRC correctly made something like 52 mil on " gravity" since the deal was backloaded. keep it in perspective Sully, and let me know if you need some better quality shine. I read this guys krap but his hard on for Dareus is getting ridiculous. dareus gets 100mil+ or he is gone. And IMO he should go nowhere. This deal should not be playing out like this, Get it done now.

This article. Wow, just wow. My favorite part: "Dareus hates when media bring it up, but if hes going to take shots at the team, I feel justified in revisiting his indiscretions over a six-month period." So now Sully works for the Bills management now? Interesting.

Also how the hell does being late to work twice count as "indiscretions" on the same level as the other two? Like Sully has never been late to work before.

This really is just a hit job.

Edited by TheLynchTrain