Geno Smith Punched, Jaw Broken, Out 6-10 Wks

the "nobody can stick a finger in my face" crowd will think it was well earned, the "you just dont do that to someone" crowd will say that responding to words with a punch to the jaw is escalating wayyyy to fast to not be a sucker punch to some degree.

theres no way geno expected a right hook to the jaw there, even if he was an idiot. arguing whether the word applies seems to miss the point that IK was an idiot for throwing it. Geno is likely also an idiot too though. hooray, idiots all around.

did you read the link? Geno poked IK in the face with his finger. I am a peacenik and will walk away from any fight-unless I am struck. Then it is on. Some douche that owes me $600 runs his mouth, says "what are you going to do about it?", and proceeds to poke me in the face- I drop the douche

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In other words he did an Emmitt Smith and exaggerated injury to make it a miracle that he came back. Why are not charges filed in every football brawl?

Right. I think that neither the prosecutors in NY or the League will go after IK. Both players were at fault and the press is full of accounts saying that Geno was hardly an innocent victim (even if Florio seems to think so). What are they gonna do, punish only IK because Geno came out on the short end of that scuffle? I expect the authorities will choose to just leave it alone. Otherwise it's just a can of worms.

Well, Brandon Marshall had his say on the events.

@BrianCoz

Marshall: "Did he point his finger in his face? No he didn't." on Geno and IK. Marshall says he witnessed incident. #nyj

https://twitter.com/BrianCoz/status/633276457897345024

@BrianCoz 1h1 hour ago

Brandon Marshall on Mike and Mike: "Geno Smith did nothing wrong on that day." Says Geno did not point his finger in IK's face. #nyj

https://twitter.com/BrianCoz/status/633274832986181632

Edited by Blokestradamus

No. Think about it. I blame EJ. If The Bills hadn't taken EJ, they would have taken Geno, and Geno would have been our little gem.

I feel a bit bad for Bowles. he seems like a nice guy. But felt a little sad for Pettine too both walking into a messy organization

that being said i hope Bills reak havoc on each of them.

especially the Jets. i hate the jets. i hate the Pa** i hate the dolphins a little less.

Nanks you are correct. so close.

I may not even have followed the Bills these last couple years if they picked #weinerselfie. i would tolerate Nassib over Dinky Smith. and thats saying something

Edited by 3rdand12