Buffalo Bills Fan Shouts "Bring back Kyle Orton."

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread reeks of an EJ hater's last desperation of relevancy. Doesn't seem like there are lot of fans yukking it up with him.

BTW, Andy Dalton sucks. I'd rather have the unknown upside of a QB like EJ Manuel than the guy who consistently pees his pants when it's playoff time.

This, but I'd take a playoff appearance that at least we know that Andy is capable of.

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2015/08/ej_manuel_provides_bright_spot_for_offense_6_observations_from_buffalo_bills_tra.html#incart_story_package

Matthew Fairburn writes for Syracuse.com (along with Brent Axe) and he's probably the best when it comes to fairly analyzing the 2015 Buffalo Bills.

I can only presume that the Buffalo Bills fan who shouted "Bring back Kyle Orton." was a fellow Syracuse, NY (CNY) area Bills fan that Fairburn wanted to quote.

Because Syracuse, NY (CNY) area Buffalo Bills fans are generally the most knowledgeable and sensible Buffalo Bills fans that exist.

For those of you who think that Andy Dalton is the QB standard to get the Bills to the post-season, well - you're probably right but our current three quarterbacks added together don't equal Andy Dalton.

Valid Question: Are the Buffalo Bills soon going to be in the same situation like last season when they brought in Kyle Orton?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :rolleyes::rolleyes::doh:

Was that idiot also heard yelling, "Bring back Flutie!"?

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2015/08/ej_manuel_provides_bright_spot_for_offense_6_observations_from_buffalo_bills_tra.html#incart_story_package

Matthew Fairburn writes for Syracuse.com (along with Brent Axe) and he's probably the best when it comes to fairly analyzing the 2015 Buffalo Bills.

I can only presume that the Buffalo Bills fan who shouted "Bring back Kyle Orton." was a fellow Syracuse, NY (CNY) area Bills fan that Fairburn wanted to quote.

Because Syracuse, NY (CNY) area Buffalo Bills fans are generally the most knowledgeable and sensible Buffalo Bills fans that exist.

For those of you who think that Andy Dalton is the QB standard to get the Bills to the post-season, well - you're probably right but our current three quarterbacks added together don't equal Andy Dalton.

Valid Question: Are the Buffalo Bills soon going to be in the same situation like last season when they brought in Kyle Orton?

Would he take 20 mil for a year, with a million dollar deduction clause if he takes a dive?

Orton could have been a lot better if he wasn't worried about getting hit.

This thread reeks of an EJ hater's last desperation of relevancy. Doesn't seem like there are lot of fans yukking it up with him.

BTW, Andy Dalton sucks. I'd rather have the unknown upside of a QB like EJ Manuel than the guy who consistently pees his pants when it's playoff time.

it's known and it's inaccurate.

Yep. Him opting out hurts us.

but we would have Marrone