Buffalo Bills Fan Shouts "Bring back Kyle Orton."

Let's not leave out the fact that Orton also sucked against Cleveland, Green Bay, and Denver too. Other than the two Jet games, he was pretty damned mediocre to downright awful. Beyond that, he was playing not to get hurt like he had one foot out of the door. Oh wait!.....He did! I'm glad he retired and nobody should ever suggest him as a viable alternative as the Bills' QB.

Agreed 100%

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orton in his second year in this team with the defense we have and the weapons we acquired in the offseason would be exciting to see where he could take the team. He would seem to be the type of QB Rex Ryan would be comfortable with. Unfortunately he decided to bail on all of us when we needed him most. Both with the 4th down slide and by retiring. So, best wishes to him, but it's best to move on at this point.

Orton in his second year in this team with the defense we have and the weapons we acquired in the offseason would be exciting to see where he could take the team. He would seem to be the type of QB Rex Ryan would be comfortable with. Unfortunately he decided to bail on all of us when we needed him most. Both with the 4th down slide and by retiring. So, best wishes to him, but it's best to move on at this point.

not to pile on but .... Orton bailed on the Bills in the first week of December.

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2015/08/ej_manuel_provides_bright_spot_for_offense_6_observations_from_buffalo_bills_tra.html#incart_story_package

Matthew Fairburn writes for Syracuse.com (along with Brent Axe) and he's probably the best when it comes to fairly analyzing the 2015 Buffalo Bills.

I can only presume that the Buffalo Bills fan who shouted "Bring back Kyle Orton." was a fellow Syracuse, NY (CNY) area Bills fan that Fairburn wanted to quote.

Because Syracuse, NY (CNY) area Buffalo Bills fans are generally the most knowledgeable and sensible Buffalo Bills fans that exist.

For those of you who think that Andy Dalton is the QB standard to get the Bills to the post-season, well - you're probably right but our current three quarterbacks added together don't equal Andy Dalton.

Valid Question: Are the Buffalo Bills soon going to be in the same situation like last season when they brought in Kyle Orton?

Friggin` casual fans.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

@ChrisTrapasso

Per source, as of now, Kyle Orton has no interest in playing in NFL / with #Jets. But is not totally ruling out return after training camp.

Source has been adamant to me (and I think it's pretty well known in NFL circles) Orton has no interest in participating in training camp 1f44d.png

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

@ChrisTrapasso

Per source, as of now, Kyle Orton has no interest in playing in NFL / with #Jets. But is not totally ruling out return after training camp.

Source has been adamant to me (and I think it's pretty well known in NFL circles) Orton has no interest in participating in training camp 1f44d.png

It is a desperate league

Who wins a QB competition? Orton, Cassel or Fitz?

Tough question, can we play Orton in the first two quarters, Fitz for third and put in Cassel to not screw it up in the end?

• 3 months later...

That pathetic slide instead of running for the 1st down was the end for me with Orton.

Even though he "gave himself up"...he wasn't sliding backwards so they should have given him the first down and stopped the clock. Maybe I'm not interpreting the new rule correctly. Can someone help me out?

Even though he "gave himself up"...he wasn't sliding backwards so they should have given him the first down and stopped the clock. Maybe I'm not interpreting the new rule correctly. Can someone help me out?

That's right. Gotta keep one foot in bounds, the clock should've stopped. Really a savvy play by Orton thinking about the clock already at that stage of the game.