Bills training camp practice 8/6

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were a betting man, I think my money would be on Tyrod. Seems like a decent blend of day-to-day consistency mixed in with the big play or two that will win us games. Granted, it's hard to tell what's really going on without being there. And it's only been a week.

Man I can't wait until the scrimmage + panthers!

For anyone worried about Sammy:

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-2/Top-3-things-you-need-to-know-from-Day-6-at-Bills-camp/6973fc1d-9ddf-4a8c-b41f-6f72697ea12c

“I got out there and wanted to compete, but I didn’t feel like I had the burst or speed so why not sit out a day instead of going out there and creating an injury and getting hurt,” said Watkins. “This is only the second week so coach was smart in taking me out today. There’s no pain, there’s just soreness. Certain days I feel good, certain days I have to work through the stiffness.”

If I were a betting man, I think my money would be on Tyrod. Seems like a decent blend of day-to-day consistency mixed in with the big play or two that will win us games. Granted, it's hard to tell what's really going on without being there. And it's only been a week.

Man I can't wait until the scrimmage + panthers!

I was just about to post the same. Another big thing: sounds like he's improving every practice. If he can keep that steady up and to the right climb, the job's probably his. We need that guy to take the top off a defense to open up the run game - and it seems like he can connect with Sammy deep!

I get what they are trying to do with EJ and Taylor learning from Cassel. But if they are really going no to make this a fair competition, EJ and Taylor should get days to split 1st team reps.

Has there been any wow plays for Cassel at camp so far?

*chirp-chirp* *chirp-chirp*

I still question whats going on. Manuel is a capable QB. He can throw the ball, make great throws across the field but the issue is that when it is game time,and he has to go through his read progressions he struggles if not fails.

I would hope that as a quarterback he can throw the ball. The question relates to consistently completing passes, which EJ has had a "bit" of a problem with since he's been here. You don't teach accuracy, or feel for the game for that matter. When you're lacking in both, you're mediocre. Please prove me wrong EJ!

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-2/Top-3-things-you-need-to-know-from-Day-6-at-Bills-camp/6973fc1d-9ddf-4a8c-b41f-6f72697ea12c

I got out there and wanted to compete, but I didnt feel like I had the burst or speed so why not sit out a day instead of going out there and creating an injury and getting hurt, said Watkins. This is only the second week so coach was smart in taking me out today. Theres no pain, theres just soreness. Certain days I feel good, certain days I have to work through the stiffness.

thanks!

“I got out there and wanted to compete, but I didn’t feel like I had the burst or speed so why not sit out a day instead of going out there and creating an injury and getting hurt,” said Watkins. “This is only the second week so coach was smart in taking me out today. There’s no pain, there’s just soreness. Certain days I feel good, certain days I have to work through the stiffness.”

Is he trying to keep up with Glass Goodwin? :rolleyes:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Bless your little heart! :doh:

I really feel that Stephan Charles is the air apparent to Kyle after this season

What is the HE double toothpicks is wrong with our defense! Why are they not dominating every snap!

Heads must roll