Bills training camp practice 8/6

Is it just me or is the Colts match up looming as kind of a david vs goliath situation? I think they are the toughest team on our schedule, and we won't have Dareus or McKelvin on D. Really our only advantage is that our team is so transformed it will be tough for them to game plan. Despite how good our D is, I feel like Andrew Luck can tear it apart. Let's hope Rex has something up his sleeve.

Unless the Colts loaded up on toughness this offseason, I wouldn't call them the toughest team on our schedule. They get blown off the ball by any team that has any semblance of physicality.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Colts should be nervous. They have Super Bowl hype and they are going to get smacked around by the "lowly Bills" in the season opener. Not exactly the way they'd like to start things.

Is it just me or is the Colts match up looming as kind of a david vs goliath situation? I think they are the toughest team on our schedule, and we won't have Dareus or McKelvin on D. Really our only advantage is that our team is so transformed it will be tough for them to game plan. Despite how good our D is, I feel like Andrew Luck can tear it apart. Let's hope Rex has something up his sleeve.

Did they get better on defense?. I know they went d heavy in the draft but they've been suspect on that side of the ball. I like to

think we'll be able to run the ball on them. Keep Luck off the field. Last I heard Mathis won't be playing either

Edited by CNY315

Unless the Colts loaded up on toughness this offseason, I wouldn't call them the toughest team on our schedule. They get blown off the ball by any team that has any semblance of physicality.

I checked, and so fat the only O line changes they've made here signing an aging Todd Harremans, and taking a guy one pick away from being Mr. Irrelevant.

Our D line must be kicking their chops.

I checked, and so fat the only O line changes they've made here signing an aging Todd Harremans, and taking a guy one pick away from being Mr. Irrelevant.

Our D line must be kicking their chops.

And can their D stand up to Felton's punishment. The key is not to let them score early, and they will wear out by third quarter.

Did they get better on defense?. I know they went d heavy in the draft but they've been suspect on that side of the ball. I like to

think we'll be able to run the ball on them. Keep Luck off the field. Last I heard Mathis won't be playing either

No Mathis? :beer:

confirmed. Also 13-15 on the road.

My pessimism is fading ^_^

Don't get me wrong. The Colts are loaded at skill positions, have a bruising RB who is still going strong, and a QB who can sling it.

That said, that's what they said about the Bears last season. :D

The Colts are physically soft and will be walking into a maniacal atmosphere against a defense they've never seen before. Like Miami a year ago, they will have no shot. Miami was a decent team last year, but that crowd, that setting, they lose 100 times out of 100. Same situation.

@JoeBuscaglia

And on the 6th day of #Bills practice, the QBs took a collective step forward. That & more in my daily observations: http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/7-bills-training-camp-observations-day-6

Tyrod is the MVP. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but that's never stopped me before. :P

Richardson kicks out to tackle
Bills second-year guard Cyril Richardson has had a good first week of camp. The coaches are happy with his progress and Rex Ryan said he’s pushing rookie John Miller at right guard. On Thursday however, he got a bit of a curve ball as they kicked Richardson out to offensive tackle. But Richardson did relatively well knowing he hasn’t lined up there on a football field more than four years.

Has anyone ever seen EJ Fire the ball and see it like a rope go to a WR in a tight space? To me, it looks like he is throwing darts and lobbing the ball trying to lead his receivers. Just don't like his mechanics as it looks like he throws like a girl( no disrespect to women) despite looking like an Adonis.

Edited by BuffaloBillsMagic1

Please focus on the speed of EJ's eyes

No need to. We already know.

They're slow.

:nana:

The Colts should be nervous. They have Super Bowl hype and they are going to get smacked around by the "lowly Bills" in the season opener. Not exactly the way they'd like to start things.

That would be great. It's going to be an exciting opening day and a big game for us.

If we an make Rodgers look pretty bad last year, we can make Luck look worse.