Bills training camp practice 8/6

And more on Sammy:

Chris Brown @ChrisBrownBills

Rex said Sammy had to step out - didn't think it was serious @sammywatkins said its soreness from hip surgery. Chose to play it safe. #Bills

I assumes this means that Cassel is the one that's going to be cut now?

Jay Skurski @JaySkurski

Ryan on EJ: "I thought he had a good day today." Follows that up by saying Tyrod Taylor had his second straight good day. #Bills

Or should I wait for tomorrow? :D

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Brown @ChrisBrownBills

Rex said McKelvin did have setback in summer. Could be a while but assured McKevin will play this season. #Bills

Joe Buscaglia @JoeBuscaglia

Rex Ryan said its "possible" McKelvin had an additional procedure. #Bills

The offense is improving with more practice? That's weird. I want to cut some people now!!!

Dude, I already cut EJ in Madden 15 and I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE GAME YET!!

Sounds like McKelvin rein jure himself in the offseason.

If Whaley knew that before the draft and kept it quiet he looks brilliant for taking Darby.

I don't know if Whaley's magic 8-ball could have predicted him reinjuring himself but it could be possible that it was an injury that was likely to be aggravated again.

I don't know if Whaley's magic 8-ball could have predicted him reinjuring himself but it could be possible that it was an injury that was likely to be aggravated again.

Or that there was the chance that there could be a time that your boundary CBs are wiped out from injury.

Justin Rodgers.

Never forget the pain.

Sal Capaccio@SalSports 32s

Stefan Charles started on defense in place of Kyle Williams who was on.....offense. Tight end.

Too bad we don't have Cutler to throw to him :D

I really feel that Stephan Charles is the air apparent to Kyle after this season

The offense is improving with more practice? That's weird. I want to cut some people now!!!

What is the HE double toothpicks is wrong with our defense! Why are they not dominating every snap!

Heads must roll

I really feel that Stephan Charles is the air apparent to Kyle after this season

What is the HE double toothpicks is wrong with our defense! Why are they not dominating every snap!

Heads must roll

of course I had the same thought when we were running the ball effectively on the 1st team D yesterday. This is why TC evaluation sucks!

Heads must roll

Really does sound that way, which is great, because I think Charles is a very good young player. I wouldn't be surprised if they give him a moderate 2-year extension in the offseason.

I just hope that Charles can fill in effectively for Dareus week 1!

I'm sure it'll be ok, he'll be surrounded by 3 pro-bowl talents :) That's the nice thing about having depth and talent on the line... we can miss a piece, and probably still be better than most of the teams in the league.