Bills training camp practice 8/6

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I've been a staunch EJ guy, but apparently Tyrod looked good today as well. If he's more consistent I'm starting to buy in.

Agreed. I've been in the Anyone But Cassel club for a while. Both have pros/cons, but I think the biggest similarity is their ability to run the ball out of the read option.

I know I've been a staunch EJ guy, but apparently Tyrod looked good today as well. If he's more consistent I'm starting to buy in.

From what I've heard Tyrod has his ups and downs just like the others, but he seems to have at least 1 boom play a day, as well as a poor decision/throw

Agreed. I've been in the Anyone But Cassel club for a while. Both have pros/cons, but I think the biggest similarity is their ability to run the ball out of the read option.

I think a lot of us are in the "hope it's either EJ or Tyrod" camp... it'd really be in our best interests if one of the two works out. Personally I think a player like EJ has more longevity (more of a pocket guy than Tyrod) but if either can give us a few decent years, I'd love it.

From what I've heard Tyrod has his ups and downs just like the others, but he seems to have at least 1 boom play a day, as well as a poor decision/throw

When I say consistency, it's not so much along the lines of his overall as much that he never seems to have the worst day. Cassel is stuck on Meh to average, and EJ has been all over the map, but Tyrod seems to range from Meh to impressive.

If anyone has watched a bunch of the practices and has seen otherwise please let me know. I'm going off this secondhand.

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly

When I say consistency, it's not so much along the lines of his overall as much that he never seems to have the worst day. Cassel is stuck on Meh to average, and EJ has been all over the map, but Tyrod seems to range from Meh to impressive.

If anyone has watched a bunch of the practices and has seen otherwise please let me know. I'm going off this secondhand.

That's been my impression, too, but it also sounds like Tyrod has the least amount of time with/against the 1st team...

That's been my impression, too, but it also sounds like Tyrod has the least amount of time with/against the 1st team...

Sure, but he certainly seems to be making the case for more time.

If wonder if that's on purpose. That sounds a lot like how Russell Wilson won the starting job.

Sure, but he certainly seems to be making the case for more time.

If wonder if that's on purpose. That sounds a lot like how Russell Wilson won the starting job.

I get what they are trying to do with EJ and Taylor learning from Cassel. But if they are really going no to make this a fair competition, EJ and Taylor should get days to split 1st team reps.

Has there been any wow plays for Cassel at camp so far?