Will the Patriots beat the Bills without Brady?

Is it safe to assume the Patriots will start 2-2 without Brady?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Patriots start the season 2-2 without Brady and beat the Bills?

I've been listening to both the national and local media and there are a lot of people that feel the Patriots will start the season 2-2, meaning they will still beat the Jaguars and Bills. I find that very hard to believe!! I feel the Bills will not only beat the Patriots if Garoppolo is playing, but they will blow them out in week 2.

Do you think the Bills will lose to the Patriots without Brady?

Edited by Jerry Jabber

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garoppolo will be a lot better prepared this time... the Bills will be in a "new" defense, and the Bills "suck".... and the Patriots are run by a "genius" coach.

I could see why national media types think its an easy win for the Pats.

My vote is: 'Maybe'

I didn't think Garoppolo looked terrible when we played last year.... he had rookie nerves, then calmed down nicely. Does that mean he's gonna be any good? Who the hell knows. Being that he's totally unknown, I have no way of forming a real opinion on the game. Maybe after they play week 1, but still... there's not a whole lot of info on the guy.

When Brady sues, it will take a year or more in the courts to resolve the issue. It took that long a few years back with a couple of the Vikes D linemen in a similar circumstance...that is fighting a suspension in court....so, it is LIKELY Brady will be under center when the Pats visit the Bills week 2, imho.

Depends if Cassel starts or not.

Good point. Since he threw 4 ints against the Pats in his last start in 2014, hopefully he will be in his rightful place on the bench.

We shut down Rodgers and Manning. Forgive me if I'm not worried about Jimmy Gehatever. That said, hopefully we can score enough.