Shady hosting females-only party(now:back to business party)

But that was never meant to get out. He just forgot he had a repeat customer. Either way, he moved on to the next hot young model who has their own money.

McCoy is after skanks from south Philly who work at gas stations.

Who cares, he's a single guy with a ton of money. As long as he isn't hitting them, drugging them or assaulting them it doesn't matter. As long as he isn't doing anything that gets him suspended, it doesn't matter.

Who are we to be the morality police? As long as his actions don't jeopardize I don't care. It may be a little tacky but what he is doing is no different from 85% of the pro athletes that I've encountered. This is the rule not the exception; it just happened to go public.

As a quick anecdotal story I have a really good friend who kicked around in the NFL for 6 seasons (7 teams) in the early to mid 2000's. He is like the ultimate practice squad, journeyman. At any rate he was playing in his 1st preseason game and they got off the plane and onto the buses. He played at a DII or DIII school (can't remember which they are) so a lot of this was kind of new to him. He said that as soon as they got off the plane the players pulled out their phones and the texting began. By the time they had arrived at the team hotel their were over 50 girls waiting in the lobby, lobby bar, etc... This game was played against an out of conference opponent on the road so it isn't a city that they visit often. The players (Broncos at the time) met up with a girl, or 2 or 3 (seriously) and headed to their rooms. He said that it was like that every single city (married guys, single guys, whatever). That's just the lifestyle that they live.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure some of his women are star struck and ask for an autograph. Hell, I have a jar of pencils with my name on them. Girls ask to take home a Pete pencil, I oblige

Haha

Who cares, he's a single guy with a ton of money. As long as he isn't hitting them, drugging them or assaulting them it doesn't matter. As long as he isn't doing anything that gets him suspended, it doesn't matter.

Who are we to be the morality police? As long as his actions don't jeopardize I don't care. It may be a little tacky but what he is doing is no different from 85% of the pro athletes that I've encountered. This is the rule not the exception; it just happened to go public.

As a quick anecdotal story I have a really good friend who kicked around in the NFL for 6 seasons (7 teams) in the early to mid 2000's. He is like the ultimate practice squad, journeyman. At any rate he was playing in his 1st preseason game and they got off the plane and onto the buses. He played at a DII or DIII school (can't remember which they are) so a lot of this was kind of new to him. He said that as soon as they got off the plane the players pulled out their phones and the texting began. By the time they had arrived at the team hotel their were over 50 girls waiting in the lobby, lobby bar, etc... This game was played against an out of conference opponent on the road so it isn't a city that they visit often. The players (Broncos at the time) met up with a girl, or 2 or 3 (seriously) and headed to their rooms. He said that it was like that every single city (married guys, single guys, whatever). That's just the lifestyle that they live.

Overall, I agree but he is the one that puts it out there. He also is the one who fights with his baby momma on Twitter.

I'll root for him since he's a Bill and I liked the trade for the most part. But it's going to kill me if Spiller has a big year in NO.

The attempts at comparing this guy to Jeter are hilarious.

it is an interesting juxtapositon IMO. Jeter always says the right thing, is perceived to be very classy, and pulls model after model on the dl. Shady is into selfies, stiffing waiters, and having this pathetic party.

it is an interesting juxtapositon IMO. Jeter always says the right thing, is perceived to be very classy, and pulls model after model on the dl. Shady is into selfies, stiffing waiters, and having this pathetic party.

Except these guys are comparing, not contrasting.

When I had season tickets to the Sabres, my friend and I would go down stairs after the game and watch girls throw themselves at players as they came out of the lockeroom. Happens all the time folks.

Edited by joemac

When I had season tickets to the Sabres, my friend and I would go down stairs after the game and watch girls throw themselves at players as they came out of the lockeroom. Happens all the time folks.

You don't see the difference between that and putting out a bat signal for gold diggers on social media?