Out of Town Bills Fans

Out of town  

164 members have voted

1. 1. For those living in another team's market, how do you feel about that second team?

• The've become my second favorite team
    • I'm mostly neutral to them, don't care one way or the other
    • I can't stand them
    • They've become my favorite team, and the Bills have taken a back seat

I live in Houston. Before I moved down here I was basically neutral to them. I tried adopting them as a (very distant) 2nd team. Just couldn't do it. A fair weather fanbase if I've ever seen it. I went from neutral to not liking them at all. Their only saving grace is JJ Watt, who's gonna be remembered as one of the greatest of all time, and is a friggin angel off the field. But I can't root for them due to the fanbase.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Browns - yawn

(Unless you enjoy rubber necking a constant train wreck)

Bengals - yawn

But I am going to the Browns night scrimmage at OSU in a few weeks. Because, free football in The Shoe.

I'll be sure to give Hitner a nice salute from all Bills fans.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I can't stand them - because the local market radio mediots are always trashing Buffalo even when the Bills have has an equal or better overall record for the past 10 years with the exception of 1 playoff appearance when RG3 and out had his standout rookie season.

The Carolina Panthers are one big "meh" to me.

when I moved to Raleigh years back the Panthers were Bills South and Frank Reich was QB. hard not to root for them.

They are (were) my NFC team to root for - this was I can not be called a bandwagon fan. they are meh now since I've been out of Carolina for 15 years.

the eagles are somewhat interesting, but i have absolutely no rooting interest in them. chip kelly is colorful, team could be good, or flop, the fans here are funny they are the most critical , fickle fans i have ever seen. i hate NYC teams, but their arse h-le fans are at least consistent.

I used to like the Saints. It was a lot of fun when they won but as time has gone on I've liked them less and less. It's a pretty annoying fanbase. I'm pretty indifferent to them at this point.

Hmmm. When I came there a few years ago to see the Bills play, their fans were extemely nice to me. Nicest out of town fans I've ever met. Maybe living there is different.

I couldn't care less about the Redskins. I do like the Ravens as they've consistently had a good team, but I'm not a die-hard fan. My daughter goes to the same middle same that Torrey Smith went to and got to meet him this past school year when he came in for a visit. She said Torrey was very nice and had a great time meeting him.

Edited by Jerry Jabber

I lived in Phoenix for 11 years. I followed the Cardinals as my second team for awhile but lost interest. Same thing with the Diamondbacks. But I became a huge Suns fan and still am, and they usually suck like The Bills. So that can only mean one thing, and I don't know what it is.

Browns - yawn

(Unless you enjoy rubber necking a constant train wreck)

Bengals - yawn

But I am going to the Browns night scrimmage at OSU in a few weeks. Because, free football in The Shoe.

I'll be sure to give Hitner a nice salute from all Bills fans.

The Brownsness of Columbus drives me nuts. Almost equal distance to the East you've got one of the winningest franchises ever in the Steelers, to the West almost equal distance you just saw one of the greatest QBs ever for the last 15 years with another immediately taking over on the Colts and all anyone wants to talk about is if Terrell Pryor can play WR.