Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

What this world needs is good old fashioned discipline!! Back in the day, when the hubby and I would take the kids up to Crystal Beach, the kids would go on the rides, and we would go relax on the beach all day!!! Nobody would dare touch our stuff because we had a little thing called respect!!!! If my kids would have done that, I would want them to be spanked right there on the beach, then dragged by the ear to me so that I could spank him again!!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What this world needs is good old fashioned discipline!! Back in the day, when the hubby and I would take the kids up to Crystal Beach, the kids would go on the rides, and we would go relax on the beach all day!!! Nobody would dare touch our stuff because we had a little thing called respect!!!! If my kids would have done that, I would want them to be spanked right there on the beach, then dragged by the ear to me so that I could spank him again!!!!

Let me guess; your walk to school was 10 miles, uphill both ways in 20 foot of snow.

Child abuse is no longer tolerated as discipline in today's day. Our generation understands that. We have evolved.

Imo

Let me guess; your walk to school was 10 miles, uphill both ways in 20 foot of snow.

Child abuse is no longer tolerated as discipline in today's day. Our generation understands that. We have evolved.

Imo

:lol::lol:

I never would have expected such a self righteous attitude from Leroi. EVER!

:lol::lol:

I never would have expected such a self righteous attitude from Leroi. EVER!

Just sit back and watch the super serious troll bite the hook of the totally joking troll. It'll be fun. Edited by NoSaint

Imo

Slapping My sons keister for running through the flower bed isn't abuse, it's called child rearing.

Imo

And that evolvement has created a whole new set of problems......kids today dont understand the word respect or have lines of right and wrong.

@viccarucci: Decision on Aaron Kromer's future w #Bills coming soon. Kurt Anderson would likely be top replacement choice. http://t.co/trXoX8aqHX

Just saw this. Initially I thought, maybe good news since its prior to court? Then on second thought, maybe they are just trying to move on before training camp. Either way, I hope they did a thorough investigation, and figured things out.

Just saw this. Initially I thought, maybe good news since its prior to court? Then on second thought, maybe they are just trying to move on before training camp. Either way, I hope they did a thorough investigation, and figured things out.

I bet they've been using this time to have Roman sit down with Anderson to determine whether or not promoting him will work.

I dunno...most people who are sexually confused wind up having a lot of sex. That can't be all bad.

But do they truly enjoy it?

Back to the topic...I'd guess that if the Bills are close to a decision before this thing goes to court it ain't good news for Kromer.

no, I would suspect he has a credible source.

I guess but up thread you had a tweet of him being fired last Friday. There has been so much conjecture on this issue that I am taking a lot of reports with a lot of skepticism. Again thanks for the posts and if he is fired, I will most likely know because of you.

Edited by YattaOkasan