Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wake of the gulf adds about 8-10 and the moonlight shadows add another 20-25. He was looking at a 5'8" kid weighing around 320lbs. Had to do something.

The ONLY thing to do in that situation, with a 320 pound high school kid snorting meth with PCP chasers is to strike first.

The wake of the gulf adds about 8-10 and the moonlight shadows add another 20-25. He was looking at a 5'8" kid weighing around 320lbs. Had to do something.

And we are talking beach chairs here. Sometimes a guy just has to make a stand.

how old are the "kids"? how much did they have to drink?

what the hell are "kids" doing out at 2AM(ish)?

they "kids" probably got cocky after being told to keep quiet and wouldn't so Kromer reacted (possibly too much)

By the way this sounds Kromer shouldn't be allowed out past 10 pm. Funny but true. At least he is setting a good example for Richie and the others. Not funny.

Definetly more embarrassing for Mia Khalifa.

My main concern is losing MAJOR sponsors.

I imagine They are growling and not happy.

Imo

Sponsor contracts are pretty air tight. They often regret them shortly after but there aren't a lot of ways to pull them. I'm sure that this isn't sitting well and may negatively impact renewals but they are okay for now.

I refuse to serve Original Pizza Logs to my family until this is resolved.

Hard stance my friend. Punishing the family for your strong opinion? or taking an opportunity?

to feed them healthy foods under the guise of striking against Original Pizza Logs and all they represent.

totally insane response.

but it could work..

I'll never buy another Adirondak chair. Those things are trouble magnets...

What were you thinking anyways?

common knowledge Mr Kromer

Hard stance my friend. Punishing the family for your strong opinion? or taking an opportunity?

to feed them healthy foods under the guise of striking against Original Pizza Logs and all they represent.

totally insane response.

but it could work..

What were you thinking anyways?

common knowledge Mr Kromer

Did he say he's going healthy? Maybe he's just switching to Hot Pockets? That's even more serious!

It could be dangerous!

how old are the "kids"? how much did they have to drink?

what the hell are "kids" doing out at 2AM(ish)?

they "kids" probably got cocky after being told to keep quiet and wouldn't so Kromer reacted (possibly too much)

The incident happened at 11:30 pm. The arrest happened at 1:30 am.

I am surprised the father's pressed charges. Their golden boys will now be charged with something for taking the chairs......but, that might not be public info.....as they are allegedly minors. Still, if reports are correct, the kids will also face the music for stealing the beach chairs.

No, they won't. The BS about them "stealing" the cars is justification by Kromer. He went out looking for the people responsible for repeatedly moving his chairs to the beach. He knew they weren't being stolen, but he was mad they were being moved. He also said he felt threatened in the dark and couldn't see who was there, but did manage to identify his chairs and make contact with a kid's eye in the same darkness. Witnesses don't indicate that the kids were drinking that night, but at least one said that Kromer was. as more and more facts and reports roll in, Kromer looks worse and worse.

Apparently the minor that Kromer smacked, according to Adam Benigni, according to a Walton Co rep, was 5'8 140. Kromer was listed as 6'4 200

the true story is the Kromers boy popped him for mouthing off to his Dad. Dad of course going to take the" hit" for the punch. If Aaron hit him it would not be a mark. his clock would have been cleaned. this is why the kid was trying to make amends. No adult says something like that. alcohol or not. thats an insane set of words. everyone knows that , right? "Kill your family" is not a drunken or angry statement. Its very unstable behaviour. the cops would have kept him for evaluation. so it was probably an exaggeration either by the kids or the kids Pops who was probably freaking out

Mark my word folks. I have been watching his whole event and read every note posted. The Big Kromer is covering for his son.

and the kidses dad is still trying to figure out wtf did i get into