Jim Harbaugh interview on Cowherd

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cowherd is in the top 10 people I want to punch. He reeks douche. So I love it when that weasel is uncomfortable.

Harbaugh is one of the best offensive coaches in all of football. He is going to be a monster as a college coach. They will be competing for a national championship in 5 years.

There are few people in sports that I can't stand more than Jim Harbaugh and Colin Cowherd....which is the bigger douche?

Cowherd by a million miles. Coaches are supposed to be anti social, weirdos. See Belichick.

Cowherd is in the top 10 people I want to punch. He reeks douche. So I love it when that weasel is uncomfortable.

Harbaugh is one of the best offensive coaches in all of football. He is going to be a monster as a college coach. They will be competing for a national championship in 5 years.

Cowherd by a million miles. Coaches are supposed to be anti social, weirdos. See Belichick.

Correct on all counts.

I really like Cowherd. Thought this interview was on par with most athlete interviews...boring as hell is all.

Loved when TK Stack Money declared from his very first radio show on WTEM in like 94.....no athlete interviews will take place on this show!

Wish they kept to that rule on PTI as well.

I hate harbaugh but to be fair to him I think he thought Cowherd meant playing the Big 10 was like having a bye week. Cowturd was referring to the Big 10 as up and coming and it was a "Buy" like a stock. It was a dumb question and after that it went downhill.