Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So just tuned on Yotes game. Yotes score go up 2-1. Very next shift give up breakaway Wings tie.

Yotes announcer says "x player ( who gave up breakaway ) not even in lineup lest game"

GMTM you listening?

Yotes score ! Up 3-2. Then get a 2-1, put it right off Howard's mask.

When Detroit scored 18 seconds into that powerplay with like 5 minutes left I almost turned it off.

That was a huuuge win. We need to chip-in and buy Jimmy Howard a case of beer for that horrendous performance in net.

Edited by QCity

Unbelievable win. I started off watching the ARI feed and switched over to DET feed in 3rd period for some reason. Just before OT one of the Red Wings announcers said, "The point is meaningless to Arizona, but the Wings really need it."

Meaningless? Man, I guess outside of Buffalo, Phoenix and Edmonton no one has a clue.

Can't wait for Thursday.

OKay Nolan, i can see getting Kaleta some ice time, but do you really need to play Bogosian THIS FREAKING GAME. Cant wait one more?

Looks like Hackett starting...and in my typical nothing can make me happy at this point, i want Lindbach. Regression to his normal stats i think is starting, keep playing him now.

They now need to take at least 6 out of the remaining 18 points to have a chance at passing Phoenix. There's really only been two portions of the season where they were able to put up points at that rate. When this thing is finished, we're going to look back at January and smile. If you want to tank, you need to start it early and not wait until the end of the season.

Edit: And I'm curious if anyone out there watched the Hockey East games on NBCSN over the weekend. Eichel is one hell of a consolation prize. His "toe drag through the defenseman's legs, bank shot off the other defenseman" goal against Lowell was filthy. I was hoping for a 40-something point season from him this year, but now with a decent NCAA tourney he is going to top 70. Most seasons no one in the NCAA puts up that many points, let alone a freshman. In two weeks when they hand him the Hobey, he'll be the second freshman to ever win that award (Paul Kariya).

Edited by shrader

Anyone else get the sick feeling that no matter what Arizona wins the lottery?

I just get the feeling that the #1 overall pick will go to a team who doesnt deserve it

As long as Buffalo get Eichel or McDavid I will be happy

This is a funny read on the Arizona boards from last night. Someone on Sabrespace pointed it out, too funny as it mirrors exactly this board and SS during a win.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1861369&page=8

LOL that is hilarious!

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

Anyone else get the sick feeling that no matter what Arizona wins the lottery?

I just get the feeling that the #1 overall pick will go to a team who doesnt deserve it

As long as Buffalo get Eichel or McDavid I will be happy

Quite honestly, as long as we finish dead last, there's no sense in worrying about the lottery. 20% is too much of a long shot. My thought the entire season is that we won't get McDavid. For whatever reason, I've been picturing a long shot team like Colorado winning it so that they suddenly get to build their entire team around two young stud centers in MacKinnon and McDavid.

Quite honestly, as long as we finish dead last, there's no sense in worrying about the lottery. 20% is too much of a long shot. My thought the entire season is that we won't get McDavid. For whatever reason, I've been picturing a long shot team like Colorado winning it so that they suddenly get to build their entire team around two young stud centers in MacKinnon and McDavid.

No kidding. I'm basically resigned to the fact that, no matter what, Buffalo has 0% chance of the #1 pick, and some other !@#$ing undeserving team will get it.