Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you seriously think they do...you are delusional....some players may "check out" or not compete as hard on any given night....but in reference to them tanking...you are wrong

I think checking out is tanking. Some players likely realize the ship is sinking and the best thing to do is get a generational talent next year. It makes checking out much easier.

I think checking out is tanking. Some players likely realize the ship is sinking and the best thing to do is get a generational talent next year. It makes checking out much easier.

Ekmund Larrson no tank...holy chit that was one of the best "effort goals " i have seen all year he just scored. 1-1 now

Arz has a real knack at losing games late...!@#$

Everybody was talking about them being the team to worry about around the all star break. They then came out and in their next 8 games, they won 4, and got a point in two more. I was like WTF are people talking about - they are no problem.

Since then, they have not had a regulation win. They have picked up 3 points...........That was February 9th!!

They have had 17 regulation losses since then! !@#$ you, Darcy!

Smith was unbelievable tonight , along with the posts.Then one goes in off the post, then off his back side. Sometimes chit just ain't meant to be

I am 52, think I would get that by now being a Buffalo fan. Actually, after that game tonight I am at peace with Stromm or Hannifin.

Smith was unbelievable tonight , along with the posts.Then one goes in off the post, then off his back side. Sometimes chit just ain't meant to be

I am 52, think I would get that by now being a Buffalo fan. Actually, after that game tonight I am at peace with Stromm or Hannifin.

are they good enough to lift this franchise to the top?

What do we do if we don't get McIkle? Do we go hard after top FAs?

Everybody was talking about them being the team to worry about around the all star break. They then came out and in their next 8 games, they won 4, and got a point in two more. I was like WTF are people talking about - they are no problem.

Since then, they have not had a regulation win. They have picked up 3 points...........That was February 9th!!

They have had 17 regulation losses since then! !@#$ you, Darcy!

How is that on Darcy?

SOMEHOW, I'll bet we get screwed out of the #1 pick.

Somehow, It's the Buffalo way

How is that on Darcy?

He's the asst GM at Arizona

I really think everybody should read Vogl's article that I linked above. History shows how much better our odds would be with a top 2 pick than a #3

What do we do if we don't get McIkle? Do we go hard after top FAs?

I don't know if they are good enough....

Just the way Arizona loses is soul crushing. I am just mentally getting ready for the 3 rd pick being The Sabres.

As I mentioned, they were still trying last night, but, like the Sabres, they just suck. And zero puck luck.