Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

I would be disappointed if the Sabres couldn't select either McDavid or Eichel. But they are not in position to do so then prospects such as Strommn or Hannifin will continue with the process of adding talent to the roster, even if they are not immediately ready to go.

Smith was unbelievable tonight , along with the posts.Then one goes in off the post, then off his back side. Sometimes chit just ain't meant to be

I am 52, think I would get that by now being a Buffalo fan. Actually, after that game tonight I am at peace with Stromm or Hannifin.

Next year Pysk, Kane, Bogasian and Rhinehart will be added to the roster with a top three or four draft selection (assuming we can't get one of the two top prize prospects. In addition, the GM is in position to make a trade for a young quality player ready to play using his second first round pick and added picks and maybe another defenseman as trade bait to get a player for one of his two top lines.

Next year the team will have cap space to get at least a few additional solid players to add to the roster. I have confidence in the GM who is willing to make deals to bolster the roster and put this team on a path to be a serious team.

If you add a high quality playmaker center such as Rhinehart to the Moulson and Enis line you will get a major increase in production. The stage is set even without the two star prospects for this franchise to make a quantum leap forward.

Edited by JohnC

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next year Pysk, Kane, Bogasian and Rhinehart will be added to the roster with a top three or four draft selection (assuming we can't get one of the two top prize prospects. In addition, the GM is in position to make a trade for a young quality player ready to play using his second first round pick and added picks and maybe another defenseman as trade bait to get a player for one of his two top lines.

Next year the team will have cap space to get at least a few additional solid players to add to the roster. I have confidence in the GM who is willing to make deals to bolster the roster and put this team on a path to be a serious team.

If you add a high quality playmaker center such as Rhinehart to the Moulson and Enis line you will get a major increase in production. The stage is set even without the two star prospects for this franchise to make a quantum leap forward.

Too sensible.

It's just not in the cards....never have I seen so many unfortunate bounces that have gone the sabres way for **** goals....tank is on life support

I like when you give up on the whole thing. Usually, something good happens right after!

I just finished watching. Wow, these games are hard. Onto Thursday, and the biggest game for the Sabres since Game 7 Carolina.

BTW, Ennis getting the flu for real needs to happen before that game.

I went to bed, disgusted, when the Sabres scored in the 2nd to go up 2-1. It was like Christmas morning when I saw the score and realized they lost in regulation.

Realistically, a split with Arizona should wrap this thing up. This team is not closing a 3 point gap over the remaining 7 games. And actually, it is a 4 point gap. Buffalo has 12 ROWs while Arizona has 16. The Coyotes hold the tie breaker.

Last Updated Mon 3/23 11:45 PM

Sabres Magic Number (Losses): 8

Chance to finish last (Sports Club Stats): 79%

Current Standings (Pts)

Buffalo: 47

Arizona: 50

Games Remaining

Buffalo: (9)

vs. Arizona

@ Colorado

@ Arizona

vs. Toronto

vs. Chicago

@ N.Y. Islanders

vs. Carolina

@ Columbus

vs. Pittsbrugh

Arizona: (9)

@ Detroit

@ Buffalo

@ Pittsburgh

vs. Buffalo

@ San Jose

vs. San Jose

@ Calgary

@ Vancouver

vs. Anaheim

Tiebreaker Procedure (Arizona owns the seeding tiebreaker handily - Sabres own the "tank" tiebreaker)

Thanks for the breakdown! I check NHL.com more now than I ever have. Watched the game yesterday, what a game! Sabres were well on their way to a W and then managed to make just enough mistakes to earn the L. Thursday is going to be interesting, I wonder how the Buffalo crowd will react to an Arizona goal?

I went to bed, disgusted, when the Sabres scored in the 2nd to go up 2-1. It was like Christmas morning when I saw the score and realized they lost in regulation.

I went to bed at end of first 1-1, it was getting late, and I needed the sleep....and I was not 100 % pissed off yet.

Game against Boston I could not get to sleep till 3.00AM I was so mad.

So got up as usual around 4, about lost it when Ennis drives to the net and Molosn scored....and I was screaming in my head..."why is that dude even in the game, you set up the excuse perfectly with him missing morning skate with flu like symptoms.....rest him for Gods sake...fug you Nolan"

Best part was Grigs loses his man for game winner for Stars...and you now Nolan hates playing him. See Teddy, karmas a B word..

Good job GMTM...now make him play Grigs 20 a night and we have a shot.

I was expecting to be miserable all day, but all is good in the world again

Edited by plenzmd1

So if Nolan decides not to be so hard headed and give into the tank against Arizona, do you keep him next year?

Not under any circumstances. And he knows it, which is why he's trying to motivate the team to Ws.

Your dedication to misspelling player names is a thing of beauty. I just hope that the Sabres can do worse than the 2-4 win/loss record you just put up. :lol:

Edited by shrader