Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDM with the win...now 8pts ahead!

Another team who holds the tie breaker over us. Edmonton is as good as eliminated at this point. We need to make up a point per game to pass them now.

Meh, can't even get excited over an EDM win anymore.

Exactly! A Couple weeks ago EDM was closer to the Sabres than Arizona and everyone knew Arizona was the bigger threat. The win certainly helps, but it's a team that doesn't concern any more...

That yotes message board was one of the funniest things I've read in awhile!

well, they probably said the same thing the night of the Boston game looking at SS LOL.

But it was funny.

have to watch on about a hour and half delay tonight...urghhhhh

well, they probably said the same thing the night of the Boston game looking at SS LOL.

But it was funny.

have to watch on about a hour and half delay tonight...urghhhhh

Actually, if they read SS they probably leave thinking "wow, these people really hate each other".

Actually, if they read SS they probably leave thinking "wow, these people really hate each other".

True dat...why I like our little thread here...all nice and warm and fuzzy.

The Ale House is close to my house, may have to go there for the big game tonight!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/buffalo-bar-offers-connor-mcdavid--jack-eichel-drinks-with-cruel-twist-162837870.html

That's too funny...I would be there!

True dat...why I like our little thread here...all nice and warm and fuzzy.

Except that you're an idiot! :lol:

I had to take a break from that board for a little while. I got sick of every single thread being the same exact fight between the same 3 or 4 people. This season could not end soon enough. It will be nice to actually have something to cheer for again.