Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that was some ugly hockey last night. All 500 of us in the stands witnessed it.

The tank is real.

I like how that group up high behind the net where the Sabres shot twice decided to start chanting stuff with like 5 minutes left in the game. Odd timing.

Wow, that was some ugly hockey last night. All 500 of us in the stands witnessed it.

The tank is real.

I was thinking of you and Shrader whilst i watched the first ten minutes....

made my son go upstairs to watch the rest, could not take it...i am pretty sure i could pick out every single person in the crowd

And yes....the tank is on full bore

Only 2 points out. It's going to be a wild ride until April.

Btw, heard a discussion on WGR550 and they were talking about an extended Corsica number that includes blocked shots, missed shots, passes toward the net that are intercepted, etc. Carolina is actually a + number and Edmonton is a -90. The Sabres? A league-worst -930. The next closest was Toronto with a -400.

There is no doubt that the Sabres are the worst team, by far, and the standings are finally back to nearly representing that.

Thank God.

I'm afraid to post in this thread for fear of jinxing the tank. What should I do?

Well now you've created an itch 22.

I'm surprised you are able to post anywhere after what that red headed robot did to you. Are you still in traction? How are you mentally? I can hire a good psychlotomotrist if you want to talk to somebody.

What are the odds of Pegula doing something crazy like going hard after Babcock to lead the turnaround once the tank is complete?

Babcock isn't coming here but I like where you are going with this.

I firmly believe Nolan is being used as a patsy in all this and he will be replaced with a much more competent coach when we actually go back to needing a competent coach.

Nolan will take the young kids to that next level, and then be replaced when we are trying to win playoffs series against good teams. That's when Nolan will be out of his depth.

I firmly believe Nolan is being used as a patsy in all this and he will be replaced with a much more competent coach when we actually go back to needing a competent coach.

Nolan will take the young kids to that next level, and then be replaced when we are trying to win playoffs series against good teams. That's when Nolan will be out of his depth.

Agreed. I think Nolan is the ideal Amerks coach.

Agreed. I think Nolan is the ideal Amerks coach.

Ok, glad I'm not the only one who doesn't see this being Nolan's gig once the Sabres are "ready" to truly compete.