Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the oilers look tough to catch…but they haven't had a streak yet which usually tends to happen in a long season…if we can lock down the 2nd spot…then there would be like a ~33.5% chance that either edm or buffalo get the 1st pick which would still leave us eichel if we didn't win the 1st pick. ill take it! just keep losing baby! for the greater good of buffalo hockey!

The Sabres have a brutal month and a half... and finally injuries are happening.

The Oilers are due to win some games. My prediction is the 2 are within a couple points at the end of January and everyone else has pulled away for the most part.

The hockey gods….let us pray

That was the first NHL start of the year for Kevin Poulin, who started last night for Bridgeport. So frustrating.

I didn't know that. Ugh! No wonder they scored 3 straight. We're going to have this kind of crap go on all season.

If the Sabres can at least get to 29th, they have a 33.5% chance at one of the top 2 picks.

i have mentioned this in the thread earlier i believe and with that wouldnt it just be fitting if we finished 2nd last and a team behind us won the lottery....i could not think of a greater kick in the nuts for buffalo sports....right on par with wide right...no goal....and music city miracle....i would actually cry if that happened....i know hanifin is a stud but it really isnt what we need to complete the tank.