Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

i cant wait to get behind this team...i have been in full tank mode and i get ridiculed for it but people just dont understand the significance of it...its for the greater good of our team

I am so there with you. I don't care if I will be called a bandwagon or not. The last run when we were up against Carolina was the last time I really watched and cared.

It is hard to get Sabres info or any hockey info down here.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fire Enroth!!!!

Report: Sabres ready to deal either Jhonas Enroth or Michal Neuvirth

While Sabres general manager Tim Murray is reportedly content to wait patiently for prices to rise on the trade market, he's prepared to capitalize on the stellar start to the season that his goaltenders Michal Neuvirth and Jhonas Enroth are authoring.

"Now (Murray) is not going to deal both (Enroth and Neuvirth)," TSN's Pierre LeBrun reported during an Insider Trading segment on Tuesday. "But I'm told he's ready to deal one of them.

this is not sustainable….it will even out….we have won 8 out of 11 and are still 5 points out of last….im pissed but there is still plenty of season left.

That just goes to show you how bad this team was/is. They have strung together that kind of streak over about a third of their games played so far and they are still closer to the bottom than then are to the last playoff spot. The second somebody slumps or the right guy gets injured, they'll be right back around dead last.

Fire Enroth!!!

His trade stock has to be going up, make the move TM...

GMTM was on GR before the game last night...pretty much said that all the teams who really, really, need an upgrade in goal....don't want to upgrade!

Basically saying tank is full on in Edmonton and they ar happy with their less than .890 save percentage!

I think Edmonton has first place in the race for McEichel locked up!

Edited by plenzmd1

GMTM was on GR before the game last night...pretty much said that all the teams who really, really, need an upgrade in goal....don't want to upgrade!

Basically saying tank is full on in Edmonton and they ar happy with their less than .890 save percentage!

I think Edmonton has first place in the race for McEichel locked up!

12-11: TIM MURRAY ON WGR (16:02)

To the future. Reinhart brings skill, leadership to Canada WJC camp: http://www.nhl.com/i...s.htm?id=743678

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@BNHarrington

Ted Nolan had a clear message for the tank crowd after practice today. Check out quotes in following tweets. #Sabres

Nolan I: "The only one thing that people fight for is respect and I think that's one thing this team has really been battling to gain."

Nolan II: "We don't claim to be the best team in the world but at least we deserve respect that the rest of this league gets."

Nolan III: "We're going out to compete and battle and try to win. ... Guys took it (tank talk) personally."

Final Nolan, on battling the tank: "It's filtered into the game now where we're stating to play the game the way we're capable of playing"

thats what you get in Nolan. Took some time, but maybe found a sore spot to motivate the players... This Girgensons is fantastic

What cracks me up is the people who believe the players are in on the tank. They are playing hard and winning some games they probably have no business winning. But the main guy orchestrating the tank will have something to say about this very soon. Who's first to be traded? Myers? Stewart? Enroth?

Who's first to be traded? Myers? Stewart? Enroth?

According to Harrington, probably Stewart and Stafford, and I wouldn't complain. If they trade Myers I'll be upset, and if they trade Enroth now it would look really bad.

"Murray knows what Terry Pegula wants and shares the owner’s lust for Connor McDavid (or Jack Eichel). But he can’t make it overly obvious what his intentions might be. Trading Enroth now would be horrendous optics, about the tankiest thing ever."