Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son was pleading with me to go this game tonight(2.5 hr drive) ....in normal years i would do it, but i just cannot get my head around walking in THAT building and rooting for the Canes...which is what i would be doing

I'll be there, section 102 I think. Not eating all day so my appetite for babies is strong.

I'll be there, section 102 I think. Not eating all day so my appetite for babies is strong.

Guess a no lose situation...for both teams fans. Urghh.

Have fun, but i really want the Sabres to lose tonight.

I have only been to one game this year, at home...walked in rooting for the Sabres to lose, but the Habs fans next to me were such douchebags i ended up rooting for the Sabres...and they won.

I have only been to one game this year, at home...walked in rooting for the Sabres to lose, but the Habs fans next to me were such douchebags i ended up rooting for the Sabres...and they won.

We arent all douchebags!

CBF

I won't mind at all if the Sabres lose...going with a buddy and I'm sure all we'll do is talk about the Bills' HC choices all night anyway.

We arent all douchebags!

CBF

If you are a Habs fan....Yes you are :nana:

Surrounded by Habs fans that night, but the woman next to me was insufferable with the " only a matter of time till we dominate this game", "lord the Sabres are awful", "my God, how can we still be tied with this team"..."cant believe so many Habs fans in here" ...... ..while all those statements were technically correct :sick: , still got on my nerves by the start of the 3rd :lol:

Go Canes!!!

I won't mind at all if the Sabres lose...going with a buddy and I'm sure all we'll do is talk about the Bills' HC choices all night anyway.

and have a few Pops i hope

If you are a Habs fan....Yes you are :nana:

Surrounded by Habs fans that night, but the woman next to me was insufferable with the " only a matter of time till we dominate this game", "lord the Sabres are awful", "my God, how can we still be tied with this team"..."cant believe so many Habs fans in here" ...... ..while all those statements were technically correct :sick: , still got on my nerves by the start of the 3rd :lol:

Go Canes!!!

and have a few Pops i hope

Huge Habs fan but I am smart enough to keep my mouth shut lol

CBF