AP really cosidering retiring due to contract standoff?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He annoys me

This whole situation annoys me. Not even the child abuse (not that I condone that). But, ever since AP starting saying the Vikes didn't support him, he wants a trade and now this. He is just being a child. His thought process makes no sense! Just dumb. D--U--M, DUM!

Since he is being a child maybe he should abuse himself!!

Edited by Manther

the Vikings are not going to trade you. Show up, get your money, play, and retire. Or just retire. Quit changing your mind. Also, he has something like a 250K bonus for going to OTA's, so missing them is pretty dumb also.

Was just about to say that. Eerily similar situation.

i respectfully disagree.sanders actually retired early, according to most.. AP, is just being difficult. sanders did not have a negative outside situation , while AP most certainly does. AP's situation rings hollow to me.

Edited by dwight in philly

Vikes should of traded him and got what they could for him. Now all they got is a malcontent..

I think the vikings are stupid.. If he doesn't play then they got nothing to show for it. If he comes back and plays mediocre at best then they will have the ire of the fans the team etc...

whether he plays or not.. the fact is the vikes are not going to like their return of investment IMO

Edited by ddaryl

AP is dumb he wants desperately to play for the Cowboys behind their stacked O-line with a respectable QB and passing game. Problem is he also wants to get paid. If he wants the 10 million dollar salary he has to play for the Vikings. As good as AP was and at 29 he could have another year or two left in the tank, but if he wants to command that kind of money the only team that will be willing to pay him is the Vikings, who need him as a centerpiece to their offense.

If the Vikings could get a second round pick plus some other choices just trade him away.

AP is dumb he wants desperately to play for the Cowboys behind their stacked O-line with a respectable QB and passing game. Problem is he also wants to get paid. If he wants the 10 million dollar salary he has to play for the Vikings. As good as AP was and at 29 he could have another year or two left in the tank, but if he wants to command that kind of money the only team that will be willing to pay him is the Vikings, who need him as a centerpiece to their offense.

If the Vikings could get a second round pick plus some other choices just trade him away.

Nobody wants that contract. hes screwed himself.

He should just play football for the Vikes.

pitiful situation.

i respectfully disagree.sanders actually retired early, according to most.. AP, is just being difficult. sanders did not have a negative outside situation , while AP most certainly does. AP's situation rings hollow to me.

Thank you, thought my memory was failing me and sanders retired with outside baggage...saved me from checking out the www. He did play 10 years, which isn't exactly an early retirement for a running back.

What an idiot. He could come back...run wild for the vikes this year on an offense that looks like it has some talent. He should be playing for the second year of that deal which is almost 15 mil in salary. That's what he should be focused on but man maybe its good someone else on that roster will make that money.