Which Bills player did this to JJ Watt?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fred for OL!

Forget about OL, I want Fred as and edge rusher doing this to Brady haha... Poorly Tommy might miss a photo shoot from all the bruising.

I know the day is coming, and soon, for when Fred is not around anymore, but DAMN have I enjoyed Fred on this team. He's hands down my favorite Bill. You can't give more of what you have to a team than he has to Buffalo.

oh no, he's not juicing....

legs look like two hams skewered with a bean pole.

haha JJ you're a great player but the reason everyone passed you by in the draft is because you weren't so....errr... chemically enhanced.

he's like brady anderson the year he went from hitting 4 homers to 55

^interesting thought!

Do you know much about workout supplements or such? C4, for example, is extremely high on niacin and will make me bruise very easily. I was once crushed by charging cow and had similar bruising on my glutes; probably not far off what was applied here. But, I was on C4 during that stretch and other things that I know are banned by the NFL, though not illegal.

Good find indeed.

Fred may be old but that was a manly block right there. He really laid into it. So much for the folks who say Fred only made one play last year. While this wasn't a game changing play, it was the kind of play that inspires teammates to sacrifice a little more. Fred's intangibles mean something.

Would Shady have made that block? Bryce Brown?

Edited by hondo in seattle

@JJWatt: Throwback to when this happened in the 1st half of the Bills game... http://t.co/2Jspelyjnw

got that by kneeing EJ in the nuts

I'd like to know what he is on for that kind of bruising. Niacin among other things has to be extremerly high. He is on something no doubt

Blood pressure meds

haha JJ you're a great player but the reason everyone passed you by in the draft is because you weren't so....errr... chemically enhanced.

steroids thanks you.

Do you know much about workout supplements or such? C4, for example, is extremely high on niacin and will make me bruise very easily. I was once crushed by charging cow and had similar bruising on my glutes; probably not far off what was applied here. But, I was on C4 during that stretch and other things that I know are banned by the NFL, though not illegal.

Although you may attribute the "bruising" to the "cow incident", it may be because you're in denial about the "hooker incident".

Forget about OL, I want Fred as and edge rusher doing this to Brady haha... Poorly Tommy might miss a photo shoot from all the bruising.

I know the day is coming, and soon, for when Fred is not around anymore, but DAMN have I enjoyed Fred on this team. He's hands down my favorite Bill. You can't give more of what you have to a team than he has to Buffalo.

Exactly.

Was "Charging Cow" a fat Native American Woman?

On topic - I love me some Fred.

Dude, he was drafted at #11 in the 1st round. How does that equate to "everyone passed you by in the draft"? He was a beast in college, it's no surprise he's a beast in the pros

he hired a makeup artist to distract people from his own dirty play

Yoip a makeup artist named Fred "F'ing" Jackson