No QB competition in Jersey: Geno is the starter

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be curious to see how he looks in a chan offense. ill take my lumps and say i liked him more than EJ in the draft lead up and thought he would be our guy. i also thought the jets were about the worst spot possible for him - so as a bills fan it was great to see him land there still.

Edited by NoSaint

ill be curious to see how he looks in a chan offense. ill take my lumps and say i liked him more than EJ in the draft lead up and thought he would be our guy. i also thought the jets were about the worst spot possible for him - so as a bills fan it was great to see him land there still.

Same. I championed Geno starting back in the August before his final college season. Not so much as an immediate starter though.

Interesting that Gailey isnt backing Fitz, but I have to imagine he sees it as the better move for the team in general. Fitz is a known quantity who should only be there as a vet backup. They'll sink or swim with Geno.

Same. I championed Geno starting back in the August before his final college season. Not so much as an immediate starter though.

Interesting that Gailey isnt backing Fitz, but I have to imagine he sees it as the better move for the team in general. Fitz is a known quantity who should only be there as a vet backup. They'll sink or swim with Geno.

and, he knows that of Geno sinks, he can go to Fitz later