Rodak: Why the Bills should consider trading EJ Manuel

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did you all a favor for those who won't read his stuff by telling you wrote it first :lol:

i almost clicked it.... but i cant. is it really tebow? if it is, im not even giving the click.

He compares it to the trade market that was available for Tebow.

"Statistically, the two quarterbacks were remarkably similar in their first two seasons. From 2010 to 2011, Tebow made 14 starts, posting an 8-6 record, a 73.2 passer rating and a 35.3 Total QBR. From 2013 to 2014, Manuel also made 14 starts, posting a 6-8 record, 78.5 passer rating and a 35.1 Total QBR.The Broncos were able to net a mid-round pick for Tebow."

Edited by YoloinOhio

I did you all a favor for those who won't read his stuff by telling you wrote it first :lol:

He compares it to the trade market that was available for Tebow.

i beg of you yolo, in the future either quote a key paragraph, or give a brief summary in the first post lol. i promise you will still be first to get it up here. Edited by NoSaint

For the difference in the value between a 4th round pick and a 7th? That's a franchise altering difference? The only real value to EJ is if he somehow grows into the position. You know, what talented, hard working, coachable human beings with the right attitude tend to do with experience.