Incognito "humbled"; has learned from suspension

Got a link to the pro bowl tackle's previous comments on Incognito? Enquiring minds would like to know.

Regarding the Ferrari, that was just before last year's FA period and just after the Wells report broke. I doubt it was "roid rage", I imagine it was frustration at the Wells report finding and the timing, which he had to know would kind of preclude him getting a shot at any team that year (apparently teams were interested, maybe he got some phone calls indicating he was un-invited). Apparently it resulted in Ritchie spending 6 weeks in an inpatient program at Mclean, which is hardly a country-club type of facility. So let's hope he's done his therapy and he's a better person for it and move on.

My bigger concern is that 18 months is a long time to be out of football. I hope he's still got it.

I have had a strong opinion about Richie for awhile reinforced by the Martin situation.

I think we just have to trust in the Bills FO. Due to their lack of pursuit for a guard, i guess they have a feeling he might be starter material. Sure they might pick up another still , but i have to think they feel he can play ball .

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People would be shocked if they knew how many players are completely on Richie's side and think Martin is the one who doesn't belong in the locker room.

As with Harvin & Rex, talk is cheap, put us back in the playoffs and all will be right in the eyes of Bills fans.

Edited by Chuck Wagon

crazy how Humility shows itself sometimes in very strange ways. Like last year when Incognito beat the crap out of his Ferrari in his driveway. probably just roid rage...... I am positive all of that behavior is now in the past.

I expect an interesting camp with him and Dareus who IMO probably does not buy this PC corporate speak BS by Incognito at all. Judging by the pro bowl tackle previous comments on Incognito. It should be a great camp. cannot wait to see a humbled RI.

IMO Incognito is a grade A certifed A- Hole and one of two major ones signed this offseason. A couple of media fluff pieces about two guys playing on one year deals, in possibly there last NFL stop if they F-up. I Really hope these players work out. meaning contribute to wins. lots of them.

Sift through the print media hyperbole and the team is 0-0 like everyone else. " Humbled" who taught RI that word the Bills or his agent?

Maybe you could try thinking like your screen name.

I hope so.. We all screw up, we all have regrets

What separates some for others is their genuine ability to admit to the problem learn and adjust

Yup. Gotta take ownership of the problem before any true improvement/change can take place.

Just dont turn into a wimp on the field......control and unleash big boy

I don't think there will be a problem w/ that. He's got enough time in the trenches to keep his skill set up to not be pushed around. That's my 2 cents anyway.

He was a scumbag long before he ever met Martin. I hope he has grown up because he's done a million stupid things.

As NoSaint said, he hasn't played in almost 2 years and wasn't that great before the suspension.

Hopefully for the Bills, he has finally grown up and is able to be a solid starter. But talk is cheap.

Incognito's therapy consisted of watching "The View" nonstop for six weeks with his eyes glued wide-open. He's now convinced that Whoopi Goldberg is his Mom.

America can rejoice knowing that another rebel has embraced the common denominator.

Or that he would probably be in jail if he didn't play football.

He was a scumbag long before he ever met Martin. I hope he has grown up because he's done a million stupid things.

As NoSaint said, he hasn't played in almost 2 years and wasn't that great before the suspension.

Hopefully for the Bills, he has finally grown up and is able to be a solid starter. But talk is cheap.

He was a Pro Bowler in 2012 and struggled in 2013 because Martin was a mess at first-time NFL LT.

I dont have to work with him, so I certainly hope all this "humbling" hasnt caused him to lose the edge he played with that helped him be successful in the past. I dont want a new, soft version of Incognito singing Kumbaya out on the field. I want the dude that wants to beat up the opposing players.