Cordy Glenn to Left Guard

I was the first to bring this subject to light. After posting the ideal I was lambasted and ridiculed. Since we have not been able to land any of the top o-line FA (have been trying), there has been plenty of media talk of the move. Cordy is a good left tackle, but an All-Pro guard. During the preseason Seantrel Henderson played much better at LT than at RT. With a year of experience under his belt the time to which is now. This year draft is stocked with talented o-line help. Cordy will make very good money as an all-pro guard as opposed to an ok left tackle.

Three things:

1. IN

2. You were hardly the first...this was a topic of discussion since his rookie year

3. Good luck signing Cordy to a new contract this offseason, when he's unrestricted, after you've moved him to a position that has an average annual salary about 20% lower than the position he is currently playing

Why would you move your best lineman out of the LT position, if anyone can give me a justified reason for doing that okay. Otherwise I just don't see it happening Henderson is not good enough to play LT, his was serviceable (just) at RT. He will most likely be better this year but LT better....eh

I was the first to bring this subject to light. After posting the ideal I was lambasted and ridiculed. Since we have not been able to land any of the top o-line FA (have been trying), there has been plenty of media talk of the move. Cordy is a good left tackle, but an All-Pro guard. During the preseason Seantrel Henderson played much better at LT than at RT. With a year of experience under his belt the time to which is now. This year draft is stocked with talented o-line help. Cordy will make very good money as an all-pro guard as opposed to an ok left tackle.

I have gone through your 10 posts in detail (I searched your 10 post archive); other than your repeated posts about how the extra point kick should be moved back to the 45 yd line, I fail to see where you mentioned this move to Guard. If you care to search my post archive, you will see that I was, in fact, the first to introduce this topic...Cordy is a good player (Joe B says so).

after 10 posts already you think you have been lambasted and ridiculed....or so young and naïve you are, sorry your feelings were hurt

Outstanding.

How is he an All-Pro guard? He has never played there is the NFL . Henderson was below average as a RT and you want to move him to LT? I don't get this part even if it does happen

Preseason doesn't count. Someone needs to explain to me why they thought Henderson played so well at RT that he could move to LT? He did not play well at RT. Watch the games.