[closed]Charles Clay to Bills? - the sequel/trilogy

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sorry, but if Miami wants to have two high-paid TEs, neither of whom are named "Gronkowski" or "Graham," plus the huge cap numbers for Suh, Wallace, and Tannehil, I'm not sure that's necessarily a bad thing.

Wallace will be a casualty.

Why would you exchange offers with the ream you are trying to sign that player away from?

CBF

I think the offers are going though Clay and his agent. This just might be twitter word limit that makes wording unclear. Clay's agent could say we just got this from Miami without signing Bills offer and Bills then counteroffer. Thsi could go on until he signs one.

Edited by blargo

I'm sorry, but if Miami wants to have two high-paid TEs, neither of whom are named "Gronkowski" or "Graham," plus the huge cap numbers for Suh, Wallace, and Tannehil, I'm not sure that's necessarily a bad thing.

Wallace might get traded or cut. They could run a 2 TE offense or use Clay as a H-back in the slot

Cameron is basically on a one year contract. They can do it for a year.

A gin and tonic is going to be especially good tonight.

Why wait?

Why would you exchange offers with the ream you are trying to sign that player away from?

CBF

Maybe if we trade them someone, they'll agree to drop match on this fiasco.