DeMarco Murray - Signed by the Eagles!

KDIGGZ

Given what some people have done to get their hands on a Kiko jersey, I can see why the trade has left a bad taste in the mouths of some Bills fans, but you really need to take the emotion out of it and view the deal from a business perspective.

Nice try...that won't happen

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes you wonder what's wrong with Murray if so many teams aren't willing to pony up much money for him. Besides the injury, fumble, and great year in a contract year issues that is.

age, ran into the ground last year in Dallas (impact on body), had most of his yards before contact due to OL, wants 8m/yr Edited by YoloinOhio

Makes you wonder what's wrong with Murray if so many teams aren't willing to pony up much money for him. Besides the injury, fumble, and great year in a contract year issues that is.

i think you summed it up. but also, nobody pays that much for RB's in free agency. we have McCoy on our team now because Chip knew that. Murray will still end up with the biggest FA RB deal though

I'd probably take murry over McCoy straight up bc of running style but murry gets more injured I guess?

I wouldn't have traded Kiko :-(

Kiko comes in and makes this defense better. Right now we have stayed the same from last year...pre draft of course. The jets and phins both improved their defense greatly...I'd say Miami is slightly behind us right now defensively but not by much and the jets I think have the best defense in the league and could get better should they go defense with that number 6 pick. We could have signed Murray and he could have a similar impact as shady. we will see.

Kiko comes in and makes this defense better. Right now we have stayed the same from last year...pre draft of course. The jets and phins both improved their defense greatly...I'd say Miami is slightly behind us right now defensively but not by much and the jets I think have the best defense in the league and could get better should they go defense with that number 6 pick. We could have signed Murray and he could have a similar impact as shady. we will see.

Really? In the entire NFL?

You don't know that. He said himself his knee isn't ready and it's been a full year since surgery

DeMarco reminds me of a girl made at her boyfriend for not paying attention to her so she runs to another guy to make him jealous and waiting for him to beg her to come back . With this Dallas-Philly thing.

Might want to avoid the relationship analogies when talking about DeMarco. :rolleyes:http://deadspin.com/what-we-know-about-the-confusing-saga-of-brennan-clay-a-1674777019

number 6 defense last year and they just added one of the best players in the league.

Except, the guy that ran that top 6 (Also known as best in NFL) defense no longer coaches that team, and now coaches the Buffalo Bills, but facts! pssh

Rex wasn't high on Kiko, hence the reason he wanted to trade him. And the Jets still have issues at LB and in the secondary even though they have Revis. And their PPG allowed was in the 20's IIRC.

You don't know that. He said himself his knee isn't ready and it's been a full year since surgery

Yeah, that's a concern.

1. Dallas now calling around for other RBs. Cowboys know they've lost DeMarco Murray to the Eagles.

0 replies18 retweets2 favorites

Retweet18

Favorite2

More

2. Filed to ESPN: DeMarco Murray, en route now to Philly, is expected to sign with Eagles, per source.

I'm surprised Dallas let it get this far. Murray was a big difference maker for them. I'm all in that most RB's are a dime a dozen but a few are special and he's one of them. Dallas will not be as good next season without Murray. You can bank that,

I'm surprised Dallas let it get this far. Murray was a big difference maker for them. I'm all in that most RB's are a dime a dozen but a few are special and he's one of them. Dallas will not be as good next season without Murray. You can bank that,

Or they will just draft the best RB this year and use him behind that o-line?

Eagles starting RB…

1 month ago: LeSean McCoy

1 week ago: Frank Gore

1 day ago: Ryan Mathews

1 hour ago: DeMarco Murray

Seriously, Mathews was royally screwed over by Chip Kelly. So Gore, rumored to have been influenced by McCoy's input, goes to Indy instead and now Chip reneging on a deal, I gotta think Kelly's credibility is taking a bit of a hit. Not to mention his total bullschit about being offered a first for Bradford.

GO BILLS!!!

Seriously, Mathews was royally screwed over by Chip Kelly. So Gore, rumored to have been influenced by McCoy's input, goes to Indy instead and now Chip reneging on a deal, I gotta think Kelly's credibility is taking a bit of a hit. Not to mention his total bullschit about being offered a first for Bradford.

GO BILLS!!!

Gore was influenced by Andre Johnson who agreed that they wanted to play together in Indy.

Gore was influenced by Andre Johnson who agreed that they wanted to play together in Indy.

No doubt. But didn't McCoy mention giving some feedback to Gore during his pc? Regardless, Kelly comes across as a douche.

GO BILLS!!!