DeMarco Murray - Signed by the Eagles!

KDIGGZ

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam Schefter has pointed out that Matthews has only agreed to Philly in principle but hasn't signed yet. He might not want to if DeMarco Murray is the #1 guy

Ryan Mathews agreed to a deal with PHIL, he did not sign a deal. Question will be whether he signs if and when Eagles sign DeMarco Murray.

I heard Mike and Mike about a half hour ago say he was ON HIS WAY to Philadelphia, which isn't the same thing. They expect Murray to still try to leverage Dallass into re-signing him.

on his way to sign a contract. he's not going back to Dallas. it was between Philly, Oakland, Jacksonville, and I think 1 other team.

rumor in Dallas is they may try and get Adrian Peterson if he becomes available

McCoys cap hits the next 3 years so yes it does increase but at that time can figure out a new deal

So if philly has 3 in dead cap even if they restructured McCoy they would have had an 8.5 with him this year

So if they sign Demarco to a 5 cap hit this year it be 8 mill for McCoy and Demarco this year

They didn't really save a ton but it allowed them to get more pieces

McCoys cap hits the next 3 years so yes it does increase but at that time can figure out a new deal

So if philly has 3 in dead cap even if they restructured McCoy they would have had an 8.5 with him this year

So if they sign Demarco to a 5 cap hit this year it be 8 mill for McCoy and Demarco this year

They didn't really save a ton but it allowed them to get more pieces

they got a future all pro LB for free basically

if they end up with murray + kiko for the same price we have mccoy that was an awful trade for us

The Bills got what they needed and can't worry about everyone else. How does a third-party trade with Dallas play into our trade with PHI? Could we have landed Murray without giving up Kiko or high draft picks or someone more valuable? No.

The Bills got what they needed and can't worry about everyone else. How does a third-party trade with Dallas play into our trade with PHI? Could we have landed Murray without giving up Kiko or high draft picks or someone more valuable? No.

what are you talking about? murray is an UFA

Edited by JTSP

Doesn't mean Murray would sign here either

Also I would prefer McCoy over Murray less injury prone less fumbles more electric

But if we could have Murray for 5.5 and keep kiko I would probably would have done that deal but the player has to want to come here

By trading McCoy had no option really make money or don't

Doesn't mean Murray would sign here either

Also I would prefer McCoy over Murray less injury prone less fumbles more electric

But if we could have Murray for 5.5 and keep kiko I would probably would have done that deal but the player has to want to come here

By trading McCoy had no option really make money or don't

i wondered who would come up with the phantom "he wont play in buffalo" reference

guy showed no loyalty to cowboys, nor them to him. hes said to be in talks with raiders and jags too. and yet he wouldnt come here? money talks these days, like most guys he'll go to highest bidder

Edited by JTSP

Bradford will probably get traded. Chip is already boasting about how he was offered a 1st round pick for him

im sure murray will love if they sell him with "we have your college roommate" and then trade him after he signs!

im sure murray will love if they sell him with "we have your college roommate" and then trade him after he signs!

they weren't selling him that. Bradford was. i would be shocked if Bradford was still on the team after draft day

i wondered who would come up with the phantom "he wont play in buffalo" reference

guy showed no loyalty to cowboys, nor them to him. hes said to be in talks with raiders and jags too. and yet he wouldnt come here? money talks these days, like most guys he'll go to highest bidder

maybe....just maybe the Bills preferred McCoy and didn't love Kiko as some of you do.

But he is 27. He is likely going to decline and it would be stupid to take on a rb with this draft. Rbs are a dime a dozen.....

Smart. But consider that the Eagles didn't give up a rising star on its roster to get their first-rank RB. To put it another way, before they had just Shady. Not they have Demarco AND Kiko--at our expense.

Smart. But consider that the Eagles didn't give up a rising star on its roster to get their first-rank RB. To put it another way, before they had just Shady. Not they have Demarco AND Kiko--at our expense.

Our expense? The Bills didn't want Alonzo anymore.....and wanted to secure a top RB quickly to concentrate on other areas. Plus Murray hasn't signed yet and reports are he wanted to stay with Cowboys so he has decided to wait it out...apparently Bills didn't want to wait.

if they end up with murray + kiko for the same price we have mccoy that was an awful trade for us

Given what some people have done to get their hands on a Kiko jersey, I can see why the trade has left a bad taste in the mouths of some Bills fans, but you really need to take the emotion out of it and view the deal from a business perspective.

they weren't selling him that. Bradford was. i would be shocked if Bradford was still on the team after draft day

im sure when talking about the team chip has very clearly drawn the line that sam might not (or as you say, probably wont) be there.... theyve probably also made it clear to bradford before he started his recruitment efforts...

come on - you can still be all in on demarco and say they might be playing a little dirty with that if you believe the trade is going to happen.