Today is FA day Ditch the Lesean McCoy trade and Keep Alonso

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an awesome idea. Where can I get some of the good stuff that you have been using this morning.

Clearly the OP is from Colorado and has had a few too many cookies this morning...

This stuff is hilarious. Do the people that post this stuff think every other team is clamoring for the Bills players? Do you realize Kiko was a consolation prize for Philly? The likely tried other teams but nobody would give up anything for McCoy. We were the only ones willing to make a deal. Why would anybody trade a QB for a LB with a recently torn ACL

Edited by jletha

Ditch the Lesean McCoy trade and Keep Alonso as trade bait during the draft to move up and possibly get Mariota of Sam Bradford. Here is my possible scenario. The draft prognosticators are predicting that Marcus Mariota may fall to a far as number 10 in the Draft. St Louis is at # 10 and Minnesota is at # 11. We could we ditch the Alonso trade and keep Alonso for a trade with St. Louis or Minnesota. My thought is that in the draft if St. Louis picks up Mariota we could use Alonso as trade bait with Minnesota and do a player trade for Bradford using Alonzo. If things go crazy and St. Louis does not pick up Mariota and instead decide to keep Bradford we could do a trade with Minnesota using our 7th and possibly a 4th in next year draft along with Alonzo to move up into Minnesota 11th spot during the draft and pick up Mariota . We would get value for value as taking Sam Bradford in my scenario is much better than trading Alonso for Lesean McCoy. Running backs are a dime a dozen and if our scouts are doing their jobs they can find an adequate RB in the draft or as a unsigned free agent after the draft.

I am totally against giving away Alonzo if a top QB is not in the mix.

woof....too much here to dissect....the Off-Season, really is the whacky season.