Fitz to Jets - trade complete

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chan and Fitz....

lol

They couldn't crack 6 wins here with a franchise and fanbase head over heels in love with them and totally behind them.

All Fitz had to do here is try really hard and grow a beard and he was a hero.

Good luck in NY! I hear they are patient and understanding down there!

I hope, for Fitz' sake, he does go to the Jets, to work with Gailey. Not for some snarky "cuz they suck, and I want to beat them easily 2x per year" yea son, but because I respect them both, as well as Spiller, and would like to see them have success in their career. That was a fun team to watch, with the screen game, and though I would NEVER root for the Jets, I would root for them 14 games per year.

I would love to face Fitz twice... He has never beat Rex I think.

Actually Fitz' first game action was against the Jets at the swamp lands. He entered the game in the 1st half after Trent got injured tied 3-3. We won. Down 13-3 at the half, Instrumental in the win was a 37 yard TD pass to Lee Evans in the 2nd half.

See all the info here.

Nice try though.

Texans re-signed mallett and signing Hoyer tomorrow. Fitz odd man out

@MMehtaNYDN: After the QB dominos fall in Houston (Hoyer & Mallett to Texans), I'm told the Jets will pursue Ryan Fitzpatrick #nyj http://t.co/HKhyViY6do

It is a possibility that having had their playoff chances tanked by having not one but 2 QB injured more than once in the last decade...they might want to keep 3 QB.

I would love to face Fitz twice... He has never beat Rex I think.

Yeah but he has beaten the Bills and our current DL.

Fitz will play well at least in those 2 games. He has a chip on his shoulder about getting cut loose out of Buffalo. I have to admit that I like that he doesn't try and hide it.

Actually Fitz' first game action was against the Jets at the swamp lands. He entered the game in the 1st half after Trent got injured tied 3-3. We won. Down 13-3 at the half, Instrumental in the win was a 37 yard TD pass to Lee Evans in the 2nd half.

See all the info here.

Nice try though.

Fitz did nothing in that game. His TD pass was a five yard slant that Evans turned into a big play. We won because Sanchez threw 6 picks.

Makes sense for Chan, you almost have to get him to kick start their offense.

Chan will ride him to an 0-16 record and deny ever benching him.

Fitz was his downfall, and it seems he didnt learn his lesson

Edited by dezertbill

Chan will ride him to an 0-16 record and deny ever benching him.

Fitz was his downfall, and it seems he didnt learn his lesson

When a guy knows your system he's the first choice to help. I think it was Trent green who followed Al Saunders around to a couple different teams.

Edit: it was todd collins.

Edited by 4BillsintheBurgh