Fitz to Jets - trade complete

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes. I predict he will be a vet backup/film room guy to help teach Chan's O. He will see his first action around mid season when Geno is benched.

Help teach Chan's O... Don't throw the ball farther then 5 yards, and in the third and fourth quarter we will be stagnant b.c Chan ran out of plays.

Sirius was just talking about drafting QB's after the third and they never work out. In the last few decades Brady was the best 4-6th rnd qb and they said Fitz was 2nd. Better then Romo.

Probably b.c Romo wasn't drafted... Romo is a really good QB.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Yet, Gilmore was called a bust by some idiots on his board. Some even thought Robey should play over him. Smart football people now consider him one of the best young cbs in the game.

I for one have been critical of Gilmore when he screwed up in terms of giving up long, crucial first downs and commiting dumb penalties. That said, I have heaped praise upon him when he played well. It is far from a given that he will be a great corner imo, but I happily add that I now think that it's a distinct possibility. Did it take longer than I would have liked? Yes.

Oh, and just a word about "smart football people." Virtually NONE of them watch the Bills as much as some posters on this board. They write about the Bills, but there is no way that they see them as much as we do. No way. And, poster's lines are even stolen at times. Once I was complaining about the OL and posted that we got ours from the "garbage bins and trash heaps" of other teams. A few days later it was written in a newspaper article, word for word, by a reporter we all know.

And before anyone thinks I am comparing myself to a pro sportswriter, I am absolutely NOT!!!!! But, I follow the team more than most of them, are there are posters here that put a lot more time into it than I am able to.