David Harris: Off the Market

Can't believe people really wanted to sign this guy when we have brown and Bradham. Just doesn't make sense to me. Maybe if one of those guys could pin their ears back to get after the QB, but none of them are good pass rushers. Put that money towards Hughes. If its not broke, don't fix it. Keep our front 7 intact and we'll be a force. Adding a LB like Harris for that contract is crazy IMO.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had Kuechly 2.0 but the Bills don't value lbs that are all over the place making plays especially if they have 3yrs remaining on there deal totaling over 2mil.

Kiko is a nice young player, assuming he gets back healthy. He's not Kuechly 2.0.....

We had Kuechly 2.0 but the Bills don't value lbs that are all over the place making plays especially if they have 3yrs remaining on there deal totaling over 2mil.

Not sure about his contract but you just described Preston Brown.

Re-sign Spikes. He's really good on the 2 downs and he's a great leader. Then sign another LB if you want as depth but I don't think Harris is much better than spikes in coverage even though the Jets play him on 3rd. Plus he's like 4 yrs younger.

Or sign a OLB and play Preston in the middle

Edited by YoloinOhio

I really hope the decision to trade Kiko wasn't based on the idea that we would be able to land Harris. You wouldn't think so but quite a few people sounded very sure that we would be getting him.

I think it's pretty safe to say it wasn't. They don't even fill the same role in Rex's D.

kiko was never going to play MLB

I think this is true. I would have liked to have seen a fully healthy Kiko playing on the weak side in Ryan's defense. LBs that never have to come off the field are a commodity. And Ryan's overload blitz schemes seem tailor made for a player like Alonso. This is in no way me complaining about acquiring McCoy; he's a rare breed that puts pressure on defenses and I'm glad we have him. I just think, contrary to reports, that Kiko was very much a scheme fit for Ryan.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9