Cutler still might be available

SO WHAT

2 reasons for this attitude:

1. the guy is a turnover machine

2. Has anyone heard of the salary cap. The guys cap figure is 15/16M You want to resign Dareus, Gilmore, etc, down the road, become a major challenge with that cap figure

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO WHAT

2 reasons for this attitude:

1. the guy is a turnover machine

2. Has anyone heard of the salary cap. The guys cap figure is 15/16M You want to resign Dareus, Gilmore, etc, down the road, become a major challenge with that cap figure

the detractors don't care

Except Cutler's actually done something.

what did Cutler do in 2014?

took the team to 5-11, lost to EJ and the Bills week 1 in OT , took 38 sacks, had 9 games with a QBR rating under 60, 4 of which were under 30, 2 of which were under 7

oh and had a crap attitude

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/id/9597/jay-cutler

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I swear, sometimes I feel like this is Losman all over again. People cherrypicking Cutler's good performances while ignoring everything else. Losman would complete a bomb in about 4 games in a season and people would consider that good enough although we lose the game by 21-35 points. Yeah we lost the game, but Losman throws a pretty deep ball. Same concept applies here almost. Cutler's got a strong arm so he MUST be the solution. He'd be the best QB since Bledsoe which isn't saying much at all considering all the QBs that came after Bledsoe. Who are this year's FA QBs that are worse than them?

Edited by buffalo2218

A 4th rounder and get them to pay $5 mill of the deal this year. See what they say.

Bills RECEIVE a 4th and they pay 5 million this year. That's MY best offer.

They'll take it,

Edited by qwksilver

I'd still kick the tires on this one, though the guy is a douche. Fact remains that to mostNFL types , Bills with Cutler are serious contender for AFC east. With current QB lineup it's " nice job Bills, you'll get to 9-7 and we' ll see whoyoucan acquire in 2106. Hate to say it but it's true. You will only have a short time with this defense. Look at the 49 ers . Total shell of their former self on D.

I'd still kick the tires on this one, though the guy is a douche. Fact remains that to mostNFL types , Bills with Cutler are serious contender for AFC east. With current QB lineup it's " nice job Bills, you'll get to 9-7 and we' ll see whoyoucan acquire in 2106. Hate to say it but it's true. You will only have a short time with this defense. Look at the 49 ers . Total shell of their former self on D.

Wow. That's a long time to wait.

If the Bills sign Cutler, Belichick will smile for the first time in his life and may not be able to stop.

Hands down the guy CAN play. But he is a locker room cancer and we dont need that. He has a VERY poor attitude towards other players and the staff there. He has been even fined for not showing up for meet and greet with fans due to his attitude. I have a lot of friends who live in Chicago and they want this guy GONE. Piss on him, we can win without him.

Hands down the guy CAN play. But he is a locker room cancer and we dont need that. He has a VERY poor attitude towards other players and the staff there. He has been even fined for not showing up for meet and greet with fans due to his attitude. I have a lot of friends who live in Chicago and they want this guy GONE. Piss on him, we can win without him.

If R Kelly doesn't want him then he's just not worth having :D