Miami leading candidate for Suh- update:signing with fish

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AlbertBreer: As @RapSheet said, Chargers are among number of teams in the mix for Suh. Pricetag could wind up in the $18M/year range, per involved clubs.

Noooope. Id take Mario at 16m instead 10 times out of 10. Don't like suh at 18 one bit. I hope he goes to Miami

Suh certainly makes the Dolphins a better team. The Dolphins worry me as Tannehill is a much better QB option then we have to offer. [/quote ] This is exactly the reason almost every team we compete against worries me, with the exception of the Jets. The Pats are obviously still a step ahead of us, but sometimes I think Bills fans sleep on the Dolphins. So many of our fans think Tannehill is terrible because he always seems to play dreadful against us. However, anyone who has watched other Dolphins games can attest to the fact that he's better than anything we have. Anytime two teams in your division have a better QB than you, it is cause for concern.

Suh doesn't worry me much... Beat him on a better team already last year, and that was with Marrone as HC.

The Bills were incredibly lucky to win that game; they should have lost, and I bet they lose 9 times out of 10 in games with those same circumstances. Also, Suh completely dominated the Bills interior line in that game. He is a great player.

The Bills were incredibly lucky to win that game; they should have lost, and I bet they lose 9 times out of 10 in games with those same circumstances. Also, Suh completely dominated the Bills interior line in that game. He is a great player.

That's not much of an accolade. :beer:

Anybody else not really worried about suh beside him trying to intentionally injure one of our players? He is a good pass rusher but can be beaten in the run game. Don't remember him having an impact against us the couple times we played him.

I'm gonna have to rewatch the game. My memory is fading at my old age.

I'm obviously in the minority here, but I would have loved him in a Bills jersey. Everyone deserves a ninth chance.

I am happy with the Bills D line as it is, particularly at 11:46 today after they announce Hughes ;)

But only crazed Bills fans would think that Suh was going to somehow magically suck now. I for one do not want to see what he could (and probably will) do to the Bills O line and QB twice a year. Would have much preferred him out west somewhere.

Edited by CodeMonkey