Bills to trade Kiko Alonso for LeSean McCoy

CNY315

No their line was not better than the Bills last year. Only Jason Peters started all 16 games last year of their original starting O line. The year before all 17 games were started by the same group.

Was it as awful as the interior of our line.

As an aside, for what it is worth, I saw that Sproles had 5.8 yards per carry compared to Shady's 4.1.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats foolish from a Fans perspective. how soon we forget the kids amazing instinct and speed to the ball

LK is 10lbs heavier and still .2 faster in the 40, better in most/all agility drills, more explosive in the jumping.... And known as the smartest guy in the room. He was a top 10 pick and kiko was day 2 for a reason, and I like kiko a lot.

No their line was not better than the Bills last year. Only Jason Peters started all 16 games last year of their original starting O line. The year before all 17 games were started by the same group.

Dude what are you talking about? They sent 2 linemen to the pro bowl. We didn't even have 2 decent starters Edited by JTSP

Just curious...if top flight RB's are a "dime a dozen" and easy to find, why doesn't everyone have one? Stop buying into what every "national" reporter says about the position. There are a ton of "can't miss backs" in this league who will be out of the league in three years.

Dynamite deal, Douggie.

Wrong!!!! Whaley comes from Pitt.. They have never payed big $ to LBs. And they run the ball. This was definitely Whaley. Can't believe peeps don't like this trade. We got (arguably) the best RB In the leauge, and a middle of the road G for a 11m dollar cap hit.Kiko has always seemed like a psycho to me.he is a knee injured waiting to happen. He wasn't DROY, he was in the running. We were a great Defence without him. With a true super star at RB We could be a real contender. If we could get a G and Jordan Cameron next, the O would be legit.

Easy there...that kind of logic isn't looked upon kindly during Drama Hour @ TSW.

thats foolish from a Fans perspective. how soon we forget the kids amazing instinct and speed to the ball

He's coming off a 2nd ACL, have you seen him run a back down at full speed post injury?

Kuechley was the DPOTY 2 years ago. He's the best linebacker in football. Kiko is a nice player, but it's our deepest position and he's coming off a 2nd major injury. I like the guy too but his name doesn't belong in the same sentence as Kuechley.

So basically two camps on this:

Camp A- Kiko is the greatest thing since sliced bread, McCoy is washed up, you can find HOF RBs in the 7th round

Camp B- We are deep at linebacker, will likely sign David Harris and McCoy should still be a top 5 back.

No absolutely not two camps. its a very mixed bag.

So why do we sign Harris if we are deep at LB? Because he will fit Rexs system better?

(dont know why I'm wasting my time on a post that wont be read)

NFLN, after the CJ segment, shows on NFL Replay

Titans v. Browns. Jay Klocker v. Brian Hoyer. Interesting.

haha I was going to post about the Locker-Hoyer duel but didn't want to start a new thread.

No absolutely not two camps. its a very mixed bag.

So why do we sign Harris if we are deep at LB? Because he will fit Rexs system better?

yep, he does.

Kiko Alonso- 24 Potential super star, NFL DPOY candidate as soon as this season.

LeSean McCOy- 27, on the downside of his career, $12 million cap hit

Stop with the $12 million cap hit. His cap hit to US will be $9.75 Million. Not only that, but we could convert some or even all of his $9.75 Million dollar salary to bonus, and spread the bonused part of this years cap hit over this and the remaining years of his contract. We could also give a him a year or two extension and spread even more of the cap hit out over more years, thereby further reducing the cap hit for him in the first frew years.

Edited by BuffaloBob

Don't be surprised if McCoy asks for an extension and holds out of he doesn't get it.

We know that he does not need the money to give waitresses tips.

Just my two cents - pun intended.

How did Kiko do in 2014?

So far, we've paid Kiko for two years of work and he's given us one. That's not good ROI.

I like Kiko but we have a paucity of talent on offense and an excess of talent on defense.

And if we can't establish a running attack in 2015, we're screwed.

THE DRAFT HAS PLENTY of RBs and they are nearly free!! And thats not the issue with the offense anyways.

Kiko was overrated in his one season with us . We did not miss him this past season .

LeSean McCoy is a star RB. Probably one of the best open field runners right now. So if trade pushes through , this should be a big win assuming we can open up running lanes .

His first 5-6 games he was a force. The rest of the season, he was just another guy. He made plays yea but he wasn't a defensive nightmare. I like him but not having him anymore doesn't exactly make me sting.