Stevie Johnson may be released from the 49ers (now released)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he goes to the Jets, it's going to be interesting. Possibly a Bills reunion with him, Chan, and CJ. I wouldn't be shocked, although they just traded for Marshall.

Marshall, Decker and Stevie is a scary WR set. Yet it all depends who's throwing them the ball if it's Fitz I'm okay with it. In terms of Spiller he is going to have a lot of suitors and I could see him landing in Arizona where he could be the featured RB where if he goes to NY he has to split time with Ivory.

Marshall, Decker and Stevie is a scary WR set. Yet it all depends who's throwing them the ball if it's Fitz I'm okay with it. In terms of Spiller he is going to have a lot of suitors and I could see him landing in Arizona where he could be the featured RB where if he goes to NY he has to split time with Ivory.

Kerley can play too ... overall jets are putting together a sneaky-good receiving corp

If he goes to the Jets, it's going to be interesting. Possibly a Bills reunion with him, Chan, and CJ. I wouldn't be shocked, although they just traded for Marshall.

Wouldn't it stink to be on the wrong end of Stevie being too funky for Revis to cover?

Crusade on. Go back to running watkins out of town. Enlightened one, can't listen to anything you say regarding wideouts.

Sorry stevie stiffed you on that autograph. One day you will get over it.

Sj all day baby. Look forward to watching him with his new team.

find a quote where i wanted watkins gone? i commented about 2 months before everyone else that he was soft and not catching any jump balls. also called out SJ a year before it was popular. but dont listen to me if you want the truth early. sorry i hurt your feelings not bowing down to Sj and now watkins as all pro receivers. so far i see SJ got dropped from the bills just like i said a year before, and watkins admitted playing soft and vowed to dominate next year. So im right again. you have been enlightened.

The Bills with Chan, Fitz, CJ, and SJ13 finished 6-10 with terrible defenses... I have to assume the Jets will have a decent defense still... I'm not gonna sleep on the Jets this season with those roster moves. Combine that with the Dolphins getting Suh and Tannehill further improving, the AFC East could be a tough as nails division this year!