Report: Broncos could part ways with Manning

YoloinOhio

The perfect plan for the Bills is to get Manning and use two QB sets. Manning lines up, reads the defense/audibles. Hikes the ball. If he sees single coverage way down field, he hands the ball to EJ who throws it as hard as he can with his eyes closed. If there are two deep safeties, Manning throws one of his 5 yard ducks. Championship.

Edited by FireChan

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@DenverCP: Report: The Broncos are unsure if they want Manning back in 2015: The Peyton Manning saga continuesAccording to the http://t.co/Z7RomSIIt8

They can fail him on his physical based on the neck surgeries alone. They have already said they are rebuilding with younger, cheaper players.

I think they know he is done; he wants to play this year.

They already cleared him despite the surgeries. Fot two years in a row.

Would be hard now to say he fails his physical for that reason.

@DenverCP: Report: The Broncos are unsure if they want Manning back in 2015: The Peyton Manning saga continuesAccording to the http://t.co/Z7RomSIIt8

They can fail him on his physical based on the neck surgeries alone. They have already said they are rebuilding with younger, cheaper players.

I think they know he is done; he wants to play this year.

Yes !!!!!! this has Pegs and Rex written all over it,

git er done (can't believe I just said that, hopefully never again)

If he was willing to go w/ a new team, I don't think he'd sign w/ Buffalo given the O line issues we have. However, I'd love to see him play for us a year, EJ could learn a lot with him. Then the following year, Manning becomes our QB coach. I know I'm dreaming, though.

Really..it did wonders for Curtis Painter!

If he was willing to go w/ a new team, I don't think he'd sign w/ Buffalo given the O line issues we have. However, I'd love to see him play for us a year, EJ could learn a lot with him. Then the following year, Manning becomes our QB coach. I know I'm dreaming, though.

We have incognito/next

Pizza wars tho

Rex - Pizza Hut

Peyton - papa johns

Championship

If you ignore the weather, reputation of the city, and the losing culture, Manning may not want to come here because of the O-line. He's been protected like a baby in a crib his whole career. I can't see him coming here where there is no guarantee he'll be protected, especially with his injuries and limited mobility. That might be a bigger factor than anything else. Not only does he need to go to a team ready to win, but one that will help him be as productive as possible.

Depending on him to throw for 400/5tds every week isn't him anymore, but the Bills would be a good fit based on what they want to do.

A question I have is...would that kind of offense keep him interested enough to play another year?

He doesn't need the money and his legacy could only take a hit if he's not putting up big numbers. I think it's a real long shot to think he'd want to end a HOF career in the second smallest media market...

A question I have is...would that kind of offense keep him interested enough to play another year?

He doesn't need the money and his legacy could only take a hit if he's not putting up big numbers. I think it's a real long shot to think he'd want to end a HOF career in the second smallest media market...

at least 2 shots at Brady if he comes here

Just thinking out loud here, if you could have any QB in the world now on the Bills where would Peyton rank? Top 5? Top 10? Top 20? Which guys would you rather have than Peyton Manning of 2015? For me (in no particular order): Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Romo, Ryan, Wilson, Newton, Big Ben and Flacco. I guess that I would have him right around top 10.

Update: Luck too

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Just thinking out loud here, if you could have any QB in the world now on the Bills where would Peyton rank? Top 5? Top 10? Top 20? Which guys would you rather have than Peyton Manning of 2015? For me (in no particular order): Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Romo, Ryan, Wilson, Newton, Big Ben and Flacco. I guess that I would have him right around top 10.

no Luck?!