Report: Broncos could part ways with Manning

YoloinOhio

@DenverCP: Report: The Broncos are unsure if they want Manning back in 2015: The Peyton Manning saga continuesAccording to the http://t.co/Z7RomSIIt8

They can fail him on his physical based on the neck surgeries alone. They have already said they are rebuilding with younger, cheaper players.

I think they know he is done; he wants to play this year.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he just retires. At this point, he doesn't have a real shot at another super bowl. Are his individual records really that important to him?

I would love to see him play for the Bills just for selfish reasons, but I agree with you. I wish he would ride off into the sunset. The longer he plays, the more he diminishes his legacy.

That said, do you think he might relish the opportunity to come to the Bills and take the AFC East away from Brady and the *Pats?

I don't get why Peyton went to Denver. He should have gone to a warm weather team. The wear and tear would be less, I would imagine.

Hmmm - he could go to the Titans. His college town. His wife owns part of the Memphis Grizzlies, I think.

His performance at the end of the year is very concerning to me. Is that leg going to fully heal up?

a ground and pound offense would suit his current state. Depending on him to throw for 400/5tds every week isn't him anymore, but the Bills would be a good fit based on what they want to do. Edited by YoloinOhio

Hmmm - he could go to the Titans. His college town. His wife owns part of the Memphis Grizzlies, I think.

a ground and pound offense would suit his current state. Depending on him to throw for 400/5tds isn't him anymore but the Bills would be a good fit based on what they want to do.

Titans are not in a position to win even if they got Manning. I can't see him continuing his playing career for anything but a shot at another Championship.