All Things Incognito (Richie returns, signs contract)

RalphOP83

What would you say if I told you rex was gonna bring in the ultimate bully... Incognito?

Congrats RalphOP83. On a board riddled with insider wanna-bes, it's refreshing to have someone actually connected giving out credible, reliable info. Please don't stop with the scoops. :thumbsup:

As for RI, I'm not a fan, but I do think he got a raw deal in Miami, and I hope he makes the most of this opportunity. I'm especially glad that we have a coach who wants real old-school football players, love the attitude!

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to the OP.

You should watch the Glazer interview if you haven't.

I think it's a good signing at this point. I'm sure the money is low. He will bring competition for sure.

I still hope and think they will be going after a FA OG like Boling.

32 is not over the hill for a guard. The year off could have helped as much as hurt.

He was above average. Not great. But above average is way better than we had. Graded out positive all three years at Miami.

My worry is if you temper a guy like that he can lose the one thing that makes him a decent player. Some guys can learn to turn it on and off. Brandon Spikes is a great example. He didn't have the alcohol problems that RI did t don't think, but the off the field issues and the on the field issues are two separate things and Incognito had problems with both.

If he really did rededicate himself, it's a big plus. I don't see it as any risk to the locker room. And I don't think he is an automatic starter. But I expect him to be as of right now.

Let's see the next guess you have.

Is it me or did Tim Graham just return with a different username?

Give it a rest, Scooter. The guy didn't guess it might snow again. He pulled a freaking rabbit out of the hat when everyone agreed he wasn't even wearing a hat. Why you find it necessary to piss in the hat is dumbfounding.

There's of course the college assault charge, the sexual harassment/assault that was paid off, the fight with the bouncer, and he admitted to pretty heavy partying/drug use (and during the season effecting practices and such) with the Rams

So we're talking about a jock who partied and got into some fights (yes, that constitutes "assault") in college...can't imagine such an individual would exist. That would be like the Bills drafting an individual who was arrested for breaking and entering and a DUI in college. No way.

I'd MUCH rather have a "bully" on my team than guys who re wife beaters, drug addicts etc... Their are so many criminals in this league and ppl are worried about a BULLY????

Dude has been arrested and had his issues with drugs, women, and a temper.... When I mentioned earlier that a lot of people think the discussion is JUST Martin and it didn't look to bad, they aren't looking at the disaster of a decade his life was before and why people assumed the worst of RI when that broke.

Dude has been arrested and had his issues with drugs, women, and a temper.... When I mentioned earlier that a lot of people think the discussion is JUST Martin and it didn't look to bad, they aren't looking at the disaster of a decade his life was before and why people assumed the worst of RI when that broke.

RI appears to be a dumb guy, but he isn't clinically retarded. He just had the world step on his rooster, he'll behave reasonably well and we need his services. Get over it. We're not signing guys for you to hang out with, we're signing guys to push other team's guys around. This is good for us.

RI appears to be a dumb guy, but he isn't clinically retarded. He just had the world step on his rooster, he'll behave reasonably well and we need his services. Get over it. We're not signing guys for you to hang out with, we're signing guys to push other team's guys around. This is good for us.

No, but the dude has a long history of being a scumbag. Olines are usually a really close unit. There's no harm in wondering what his (if any) negative impact will be on some of the younger guys.

No, but the dude has a long history of being a scumbag. Olines are usually a really close unit. There's no harm in wondering what his (if any) negative impact will be on some of the younger guys.

Between Roman coaching Jonathan Martin on the 49ers and Incognito playing on the Bills with Eric Wood, I guarantee the team did their homework on what RI was like and is like from people who know, not from media reports of incidents.

You got that right! Jerky is just the little cloud that cried. Some people aee still pissed off about floridated water. Props to you and keep'em coming. It's appreciated by most.

Is it me or did Tim Graham just return with a different username?

Give it a rest, Scooter. The guy didn't guess it might snow again. He pulled a freaking rabbit out of the hat when everyone agreed he wasn't even wearing a hat. Why you find it necessary to piss in the hat is dumbfounding.

There you go kids keep acting out.

FWIW

RI and Eric Woods are friends.

The guys in the Dolphin's locker room did not think RI is a racist. Pouncey and most of the rest of his teammates defended him and were upset that the Dolphins cut him loose.

Including the golf event thing? Wow.

Yeah, man up and treat women like objects at public team functions.

You've got to be kidding me.

I'd rather live in a "pussified" world with women who know their value and are treated like human beings than one ruled by petulant children like Incognito who are serviceable at playing a goddamn game.

Standing ovation. However I still don't mind the signing, baggage and all.

I think, at best, you can say his current skill level is "unknown." But I don't think anyone can say he is "done." 32 is not old for a guard. And I see no downside to signing him and seeing if he is any good.

yup. Just don't expect him to turn the team around. Bring in the best you can & let them fight it out. Hopefully the coaching staff, unlike the last one, will put the best 5 on the field from the get go.