All Things Incognito (Richie returns, signs contract)

RalphOP83

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember Brent Grimes tweet-happy wife? She tweeted this about Martin this past fall --http://larrybrownsports.com/football/brent-grimes-wife-miko-blasts-jonathan-martin/248646

Yo, i was poking fun at Rob for criticizing my use of the word "ignorant". He objected to the fact that I referred to Incognito as ignorant. Ignorance meaning Ill informed, not racist or lacking in character. it is my contention that ignorance is a prerequisite to lack of character or racism. Can't remember whether this is inductive or deductive reasoning, "John is a racist, therefore John is ignorant".

Rob, after correcting me, referred to Martin as a "kitty". I get that he was using "kitty" in the colloquial sense not the strict definition. I found it ironic.

Edited by chris heff

So if we build a strong Oline that can pound the ball, draft a good RB or keep CJ, have promising young WRs, draft or sign a solid TE; What will EJ's excuse be when he sucks?

Does every thread have to come back to EJ?

Yo, i was poking fun at Rob for criticizing my use of the word "ignorant". He objected to the fact that I referred to Incognito as ignorant. Ignorance meaning Ill informed, not racist or lacking in character. it is my contention that it ignorance is a prerequisite to lack of character or racism. Can't remember whether this is inductive or deductive reasoning, "John is a racist, therefore John is ignorant".

Rob, after correcting me, referred to Martin as a "kitty". I get that he was using "kitty" in the colloquial sense not the strict definition. I found it ironic.

oh yeah I didn't mean to tack onto that conversation at all I was just attaching this to a post about Martin being called a kitty. I just thought it was funny.

Really, that's almost buying him a free pass from many here- they think that's his only question mark and it wasn't bad. They ignore the drugs, the multiple games lost by unneeded personal fouls, his sexual harassment incident, etc....

Guy was run off his college team, the team that drafted him cut him mid year for his antics, we opted not to hold his rights at a bargain basement price, and of course getting run out of Miami.....

As an individual, if we cut him, so be it - no loss. The only potential downside is him around young impressionable lineman. If he's still partying hard, do we want him next to Henderson, for instance.

I didn't like Incognito prior to that because of other incidents, but that Jonathan Martin thing got blown so far out of proportion that I felt compelled to defend him anyway.

I like the signing. Dude is crazy. Who wants to line up across from Richie Incognito?

He has been a maniac from the get-go. He was trouble at Nebraska. That's why he lasted till the 3rd round. He had first round talent, but he is crazy.

Great signing.

Wouldn't mind it since Crazy doesn't mean you are still productive.

I just reread the first few pages of this thread. It's funny how some people were so cocksure Incognito wasn't coming to the Bills. We could all be more open-minded.

Richie behaved reasonably well when he was last in Buffalo. Played reasonably well too.

Some people think Ray Rice and AP deserve second-chances. Vick got his second-chance. Why not Incognito whose 'crimes' were less serious? I'm guessing & hoping he learned a valuable lesson during the scandal and the year-plus out of football. If not, we can always cut him.

Desperation drives people to do things they don't normally do and right now we're desperate at guard.

Let's face it folks he Incognito is WAY better than any of the other stiffs we have as OG on the team. Sign him for the league

minimum with an opt out clause to cut him if he is a bad boy. At the very least he might teach the OL a little something.

Don't know that, he might be worse then what we have now. Fat guy been out of the league over a year, mental disabilities...

Yo, i was poking fun at Rob for criticizing my use of the word "ignorant". He objected to the fact that I referred to Incognito as ignorant. Ignorance meaning Ill informed, not racist or lacking in character. it is my contention that ignorance is a prerequisite to lack of character or racism. Can't remember whether this is inductive or deductive reasoning, "John is a racist, therefore John is ignorant".

Don't take it personally, you're just using the word the way it's use is unfortunately evolving. And kitty is the result of board censoring of another word that often proceeds cat.

That's among the things I don't get about this board. Someone comes along passes alleged inside scoop and gets buried. Why not wait a bit to see if the story shakes out, and then decide whether to congratulate or pounce?

Also get annoyed when people demand that posters reveal their sources, otherwise the story isn't true. It's up to you whether you want to trust a poster or not. But they're not going to open up the kimono,

Like this^^

Be a little patient before jumping on someones " hot tip", And why would anyone have to reviel their sources?

Just a note that if and when the Bills sign Incognito, the OP would have one of the best and well-deserved mic drops on this board.

Even with all the mockery, he never gave crap back. Some of you owe the dude an apology, assuming he returns.

I don't care if he just had a good guess. He will return until he gets something wrong that is how all these ICB guessers are. Edited by Beef Jerky