YoloinOhio

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seahawks 27

Patriots 17

I don't see Seattle playing two bad games in a row. The Pats really don't impress me and can be run on which is Seattles strength. On offense who besides Gronk can remotely cause any damage vs the Seahwaks secondary? The only way I see Seattle losing this game is if Wilson gives it away like he almost did vs GB but I don't see that happening.

And as usual I have terrible numbers in my block pools.

Edited by Max997

Just a quick LAMP...on the NBC pregame they just did a segment called Hometown Heros..

Charlie McFall, good friend and Russell's coach in High School, was heavily featured. Be at a party in about 30 minutes with Charlie..he is a star!!! Man, are we gunna give him chit!!!

The little chuckle head Will is in my sons class and BBall team at Collegiate, been over here quite a bit. My son is just freaking his classmate was on national TV!

Seahawks 27

Patriots 17

I don't see Seattle playing two bad games in a row. The Pats really don't impress me and can be run on which is Seattles strength. On offense who besides Gronk can remotely cause any damage vs the Seahwaks secondary? The only way I see Seattle losing this game is if Wilson gives it away like he almost did vs GB but I don't see that happening.

I dunno. That left tackle has some pretty good moves last week.

Chancellor with the knee brace.. Gronk might take advantage of that

Just a quick LAMP...on the NBC pregame they just did a segment called Hometown Heros..

Charlie McFall, good friend and Russell's coach in High School, was heavily featured. Be at a party in about 30 minutes with Charlie..he is a star!!! Man, are we gunna give him chit!!!

The little chuckle head Will is in my sons class and BBall team at Collegiate, been over here quite a bit. My son is just freaking his classmate was on national TV!

that's pretty cool.

Seahawks 27

Patriots 17

Name 1 Seattle receiver?

Chancellor is the only player in the league capable of covering gronk so tht works in the hawks favor.

Who knows how much of an illegal advantage te Pats will have tonight tho.

On another note it seems the NfL has addressed the subbing issue present by the Pats*. So it sounds like the D will be given an honest chance now

Chancellor is the only player in the league capable of covering gronk so tht works in the hawks favor.

Who knows how much of an illegal advantage te Pats will have tonight tho.

On another note it seems the NfL has addressed the subbing issue present by the Pats*. So it sounds like the D will be given an honest chance now

They showed Chancellor getting killed by Gatse when they played SD... Gates had 3 TDs that day.

Edited by Beef Jerky