Bills fire pro personnel director

FluffHead

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three pages of wise cracks, not a single comment worth reading after the first two or three. Pro personnel pickups were one of the few bright spots of the Bills administration--Carpenter, Hogan, Gray, Thigpen, Dixon, Graham, Rambo, and of course Orton...they all contributed a lot. For all we know even Williams (the WR) might have been a great pickup ignored by our idiot head coach. So this looks like a truly dumb move on its face. One of the most depressing features of the Bills is their tendency to replace what is working fine. I hope this isn't a case of the same.

Three pages of wise cracks, not a single comment worth reading after the first two or three. Pro personnel pickups were one of the few bright spots of the Bills administration--Carpenter, Hogan, Gray, Thigpen, Dixon, Graham, Rambo, and of course Orton...they all contributed a lot. For all we know even Williams (the WR) might have been a great pickup ignored by our idiot head coach. So this looks like a truly dumb move on its face. One of the most depressing features of the Bills is their tendency to replace what is working fine. I hope this isn't a case of the same.

Come on, Finn! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Maybe, He was secretly working for the PATS and he is responsible for the one football being properly inflated.

After all the PATS are the best team ever assembled and we are mere pee-eon's (as evidence by our sucktude the last 15 YEARS).

anyone see what I did there???

no, not really

Maybe, He was secretly working for the PATS and he is responsible for the one football being properly inflated.

After all the PATS are the best team ever assembled and we are mere pee-eon's (as evidence by our sucktude the last 15 YEARS).

anyone see what I did there???

I did....clever.

Who knows how much say Whaley still had in the process, as Gibbons essentially replaced him. Looks like he was Buddy's guy for a long time - from previous stint with Bills then followed the crew to San Diego.

My guess is that K-9 will chime in on this.

I thought Monos was the Director of pro personnel? The way that Whaley talked last offseason if it was a pro personnel issue then the structure was Monos reporting to Whaley and if it was a college issue then Fisher reported to Whaley. Where did this Gibbons chap fit in? Might he have been already sidleined it is just now they felt that they could ditch him?