Bills fire pro personnel director

FluffHead

A buddy of mine knows his brother and the brother claims this occurred a week or so ago and many long time secretaries etc also fired

Hopefully they finally fired that secretary who screwed up the Jim Kelly meeting back in 1983.

I got the reference and LOVED IT!! Now all that we need is an Underhill and we will be moving.

Could I borrow your towel?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully they finally fired that secretary who screwed up the Jim Kelly meeting back in 1983.

LOL!! Good one!!

A buddy of mine knows his brother and the brother claims this occurred a week or so ago and many long time secretaries etc also fired

I wonder if Terry & Kim were hearing "but that's the way Ralph wanted/did it" and "That's the way we've always done it."?

I wonder if Terry & Kim were hearing "but that's the way Ralph wanted/did it" and "That's the way we've always done it."?

My guess (strictly a guess) but it probably came as they were reviewing the organization. It probably came from meeting with department heads and such. Not totally like the Bobs in Office Space but you get the point. They leaned on their people to evaluate staff and give feedback. I am guessing that DW probably thought that the pro personnel director (think that was his title) should go and RB thought that the other employees' work could be streamlined.

Maybe, He was secretly working for the PATS and he is responsible for the one football being properly inflated.

After all the PATS are the best team ever assembled and we are mere pee-eon's (as evidence by our sucktude the last 15 YEARS).

anyone see what I did there???

what you did there was... absolutely nothing.