Bills Parody

BillyJoe - Let be the first to congratulate your buddy on tearing my eardrums at the 8 second mark of the video.

Do not ever, ever, ever, EVER post that **** again at this website. This makes Ariana Grande sound like an opera star.

Other than that...looks like you guys are solid Bills fans. Cool :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone! And to the haters... Thanks for watching anyway. FYI - the lead guy Ryan is from Rhode Island but is a Bills fan.

Side note - If Rex could bring Mark Sanchez to two AFC championships, he can bring EJ (or almost anyone except Geno) to 1 Super Bowl victory.

LETS GO BUFFALO!!

http://wivb.com/2015/01/16/bills-fans-make-playoff-parody-video/

I thought it was funny. Oh, and just because they don't have a Buffalo accent doesn't mean theynaren't Bills fans. My two boys are growing up in FL and are huge Bills fans because of my illness with my fandom of the Bills.

Agreed, I have never set foot in the state of NY, and I have never had the pleasure of attending a Bills game. I have been a bills fan since the mid 80's. I want my first game I attend to be a home game in December, so I can get the True experience of Bills fandamonium in all of it's glory. To some, that may not seem like much, but living in FL my whole life, and now raising 5 kids, doesn't leave a whole lot of time, or the means necessary to make it there. But I sure do love me some Buffalo Bills.