Rex vs. Sully...Get your popcorn ready!

I missed any questions from harrington today. Was he there? I can't wait for the back and forth between Harrington/Sully and Ryan. They should be good. I'm betting on Ryan coming out ahead on those. Even though Harrington/Sully can spend all day every day thinking up questions for Ryan, I still think Ryan is way ahead of the two of them. It will be much more difficult for Harrington/Sully that it was with Marrone.

Sully is hoping that Ryan brings some swagger and humor back to the weekly pressers, thus his question. And if the team fails Sully will ask the tough questions as is his job. He will never become the cheerleader that some want the local media to become. And thank goodness for that.

Sully is hoping that Ryan brings some swagger and humor back to the weekly pressers, thus his question. And if the team fails Sully will ask the tough questions as is his job. He will never become the cheerleader that some want the local media to become. And thank goodness for that.

The team could win the superbowl and sully would ask why they didn't win by more.

I understand he does his job but he trolls as much as he can just to throw a "risque" column out.

For the people who can't stand Sully, you guys sure litter TBD with posts whining about him... glad someone at least isn't afraid to not throw out softballs.

Rex just came from NYC... so I'm pretty sure he's not very concerned about reporters. Geez....