Calling my shot...

I have a gut feeling that the Bills will make a spash in free agency and sign DeMarco Murray. I'm not saying this the right move (tossing loads of cash at RB seems counter to the league's direction), but he seems like the perfect guy for Rex to hitch his wagon to.

This move is obviously predicated on him actually seeing free agency (which I think is probable) and CJ Spiller not opting in (which I think is also probable).

Murray has been fantastic this year, and despite his injury history, I'd love to have him on the roster, but the Bills need to spend their money on offensive linemen, particularly guards. Mike Iupati, for example, would be (in my opinion) a better investment. While T-Pegs' willingness to spend is great, there is still a salary cap to be concerned about. We can't sign everybody.

Gore is a FA is he not? If we are, which I doubt, going to sign a power back he would be the more likely option. Failing that I would guess Bilal Powell or Mark Ingram would be more sufficient and likely targets for us.

Concurring with MSW, Guard is more pressing - Boling, Iupati, Reitz, Carpenter or Dan Connolly could be nice.

I have a gut feeling that the Bills will make a spash in free agency and sign DeMarco Murray. I'm not saying this the right move (tossing loads of cash at RB seems counter to the league's direction), but he seems like the perfect guy for Rex to hitch his wagon to.

This move is obviously predicated on him actually seeing free agency (which I think is probable) and CJ Spiller not opting in (which I think is also probable).

I'd rather have AP. Would come cheaper too I'm guessing after his issues.

Does anyone else think that there is a CHANCE that Peterson ends up on the Bills next year? I am not saying that it is likely but it is another one of those things that wouldn't totally shock me.

More likely than Murray IMO.

Does anyone else think that there is a CHANCE that Peterson ends up on the Bills next year? I am not saying that it is likely but it is another one of those things that wouldn't totally shock me.

Based on Leroi's cryptic statements that "this off season will literally blow our minds", I think anything is possible.

By splash do you mean belly flop?

I'm thinking Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson

Gore is a FA is he not? If we are, which I doubt, going to sign a power back he would be the more likely option. Failing that I would guess Bilal Powell or Mark Ingram would be more sufficient and likely targets for us.

Concurring with MSW, Guard is more pressing - Boling, Iupati, Reitz, Carpenter or Dan Connolly could be nice.

:thumbsup:

Bingo. Same with Leveon Bell.

maybe his ex mate in Blunt