So is Mark Sanchez coming to Buffalo too?

sanchez  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Sanchez to come here?

2. 2. do you think he can manage our offense?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still better than EJ

?

Only because he plays for a different team. Have you watched Sanchez play or seen stat line before his year with Chip Kelly? Before this year his best completion percentage was 56.7%. Every other year with the Jets his completion percentage was below 55%. And you're saying Manuel can't hit the broadside of a barn?

So Sanchez can't hit his own guys with any consistency AND turns the ball over with alarming regularity and somehow he's "better."

:lol:

Edited by MDH

oops merged

Only because he plays for a different team. Have you watched Sanchez play or seen stat line before his year with Chip Kelly? Before this year his best completion percentage was 56.7%. Every other year with the Jets his completion percentage was below 55%. And you're saying Manuel can't hit the broadside of a barn?

So Sanchez can't hit his own guys with any consistency AND turns the ball over with alarming regularity and somehow he's "better."

:lol:

yep

The original poster has a hard on to hate EJ. EJ stole his girlfriend or gave him a wedgie.

please EJ can't even make a pass at my wife

EJ has done more than your BFFs Bortles, Skelton, & Johnny Bench.

Bortles is 10x the QB ej is, you are just mad that you are wrong

if sanchez was any good, rex would still be a jet.

Bingo. Do people forget the Sanchez was the butt of evrey joke? <--- see what I did there. People were laughing at the Jets.

Y'all want a guy who has proven that with a great defense, he cant get it done?

Like?

Bradford, RGIII, Cutler, Locker, maybe even Kaepernick

I think that those are all realistic possibilities (not so much Kaep). Any of the guys that you are looking at either via trade or FA will come with questions marks. Some are health related and others have provided inconsistent play. You aren't finding the perfect guy but you may catch lightning in a bottle. The Bills are going to have to get a little lucky. I'd rather take my chances that Bradford can stay healthy over Sanchez not turning it over. It is the more likely of 2 unlikely scenarios.

I said yes because I think he will be the best FA available and we need help at that position even if its just as a backup. As for managing the offense, he's had his moments and maybe he learned something this year and last year being a little less in the spotlight.

I wouldn't hate the move, but I definitely not banging down the door until he is wearing a Bills jersey

I think that those are all realistic possibilities (not so much Kaep). Any of the guys that you are looking at either via trade or FA will come with questions marks. Some are health related and others have provided inconsistent play. You aren't finding the perfect guy but you may catch lightning in a bottle. The Bills are going to have to get a little lucky. I'd rather take my chances that Bradford can stay healthy over Sanchez not turning it over. It is the more likely of 2 unlikely scenarios.

Why on earth would the niners get rid of Kap? Would they trade him even with the Chiefs for Smith? i do not even understand where the rumors come from.He had one crap year, his other three were stellar.

Kap yes the rest no